This is awkward

Your POV

I somehow managed to get passed all the day class students who were still awake at such a late time, seriously why did so many students here have to be night owls?!
I had intended to head straight over to zeros room, but mr. cross wanted me to stop by his office and tell him how yuuki was doing and about how my trip went, so I was held up. As soon as I was out of there I walked to zeros room. I stood infront of the door and frowned.
Her blood, id know it anywhere. I reached for the handle and pushed the door open, just to have what felt like my heart being pulled from my chest.
     "(Y/n)!" Yuuki said in alarm as she pulled away from zero, the bite he'd left on her wrist still there. I looked to zero with cold eyes.
      "I thought I was coming along to help keep him satisfied with blood, but I see someone else is doing that for me" I said blankly, before turning and walking away. I walked down the halls, my black dress flowing around me. I heard zeros footsteps and him calling my name, but I ignored it.
      Was that all he wanted from me? Blood?
Or was I only a replace meant for her while she was gone?
And what about kaname? Had she left him now too?
     I found myself outside just in time to be bombarded by day class men. They wanted pictures and autographs. I didn't understand why they wanted those from me, but apparently they gave zero enough time to catch up with me.
      "Parva!" He yelled and ran to me. I turned and gave him a dark look, the wind bending to my will and crashing against him and making him fall back.
      "Goodbye zero" I said coldly, before shoving passed the day students and walking back to the night class dorms.

Later—

    "Oh parva sorror" a night class student of no real importance sighed out as he brushed hair away from my face. "What happened now?" He whispered
      "An inconvenience" I said in a blank tone. He gave me a crooked smirk.
       "Zero?" He guesses and took my annoyed look as a yes. "Oh princess, you know what I would do, if I were you.."
      "What?" I whispered and he lifted my chin up with a finger.
      "I'd make him jealous," he said, before the doors to the night class were open and other students came in. He gave me a questioning look.
      "I think I could do that" I barely whispered back. A couple students glanced at us, but we did nothing. Zero walked in and my friend brushed hair out of my face. 
       "Oh, j'amie vous,non, Je voudrais vous." He spoke in french, causing my face to heat. A couple of our classmates looked out way, alarm on their face. They knew what he had said.
    "Oh, I like you, no, I want you."