White hair, pale face

Your pov

It had been months (three) since the attack. I had spoken to zero some, but never about that night. It's like we had a rule or something, no talking about the night that I was raped, no talking about how I drunk his blood, no talking about how he basically kissed me, and definitely no talking about how I was 90% sure zero had feelings for me now. Zero didn't fit In With the night class students at all. He hung In The back of the class and didn't talk, or participate at all. Unlike me, of course. I was little miss popular with the night class. It was all because I was pure of blood and kanames sister. I didn't enjoy the attention I get from the class, and I really hate when the day class would fawn over me. I definitely hate it when they say me and kaname would be a cute couple, come on for crying out loud. He is my brother!
      Speaking of kaname.... he was gone with yuuki. I had talked to him some, but he was helping her understand everything better. Once they work everything out and settle into a good life, he plans on summoning me back.
       Now, as for zero, he was devastated that yuuki was gone. I had tried to comfort him, but he would only change the subject.
       "Parva sorror!! Parva senpai!" I hear the day class students yell as I walk pass with the rest of the night class. Yes, they had accepted me, but they still didn't know my name wasn't Parva sorror! They really piss me off sometimes. Zero was trying his hardest to keep them tame, but to no avail since he was alone in his attempts. One of the crazed fan boys stopped in front of me and was trying to get me to take a picture with him. I side stepp him and he trips over his own feet and almost hit the ground. But guess who was there to catch him? Zero of course.
"You should be nicer to them" zero says to me as I shrug slightly. He helps the guy stand up before pushing him back to the crowd.
"I didn't want him touching me or doing something stupid." I scoff slightly as I look him up and down.
"Then just say something to me or him, he wouldn't be touching you after that." Zero says to me, it almost sounds like he is being protective...?
"I will next time, but if you don't hurry now we will be late for class." I point out, before seeing him crack a extremely small smile.
"Who said I was going to class today huh?" He said as we start to walk, however who knows if we were planning to go to the same place or not.
"Well, you don't want to fail or anything..." I say, feeling like a school rat.
"Maybe I don't care if I fail or not." He shrugs before looking at him, "do you wanna skip with me?"
I hummed slightly before smiling at him, "sure why not?"
"Although fair warning, I might need to feed..." he said looking down at me.