Dance dance, were falling apart

Zero POV

    I groaned faintly as I tasted her blood on my lips again. I hadn't actually had a need for just her blood in a while, but I couldn't deny how it tasted on my tongue
Amazing.
I tightened my grip on her waste and she laid her head back on my shoulder.
.... I seen (y/n) and a handsome guy, both dressed in old fashioned clothes. She was looking at him coldly while he starred off blankly. This must've been the level d she made.....
I seen me and her, laying in the be together. Then-
     Y/n pulled away and looked up at me. He neck healed up quickly and she looked at me.
      "You know blood sharing is scared right?" She whispered and I licked the drop off my lips.
       "I know..." I whispered, before leaning down and kissing her lovingly.

Your POV

    I groaned out as his lips touched mine, before melting into his arms. He pulled me close as he moved out of the kiss
       "Zero... even with this.... even with how I feel, Alexander needs me." I breathed out and he looked at me with her in his eyes. "He is gay, or maybe bi, he isn't sure yet. All we know is that both of us have to marry and it better if we marry each other. It'll be safer" I told Zero and he didn't ease up. "Please understand"
     "I.. understand" he whispered, before resting his head on my shoulder. "This means I can't be with you, doesn't it" he whispered and I let out a sad sigh.
        "Not unless you wanna be my mistress" I laughed quietly and nuzzled his neck a little. He sighed and picked me up by my waist and brought me over to my bed. He laid me down and looked into my eyes.
         "Maybe I do" he whispered.

Time skip~~~

      Me and Alexander were at his family's ball. He had an arm around my waist as we stood by the door and greeted everyone. Kaname and yuki were supposed to be here tonight, so I was excitedly waiting for them.
       "Hello," a tall elite guy said, and Alexander stiffened next to me. This was his ex boyfriend. "Nice to meet you" he said to me and smiled kindly, before walking away from us. I leaned into Alexander and he smiled down at me.
      "Thanks" he whispered to me, "I know you don't need this marriage like I do but..." he sighed and rested his head on mine. Me and him had gotten used to couple things and such because of faking it for so long, now we were just best friends who did couple things.
         "Zero isn't happy...." I whispered back and he raised a brow at me. Suddenly his mother and a couple of elite vampires walked over. His mom kissed his cheek and then acted French and kissed either side of my face twice.
       "You all know my son," his mom said and held a hand to Alex, who bowed his head slightly and gave them all a charming smile. Me and him were dressed in black and gold matching formal wear, while his mom wore a bright pink dress. "Don't they look so cute together?" She said and I looked at the other women. There was two other women with his mom and they were Hugh up but not better than me or Alex.
     "You're the pure blood kaname took in, correct?" One woman with white hair said, going to touch my shoulder. Alex pulled me closer—slightly away from the women— and kissed my forehead.
        "Yes, this is parva sorror." Alex said and the third women blushed and bowed to me immediately.
        "I can't believe sana got her own son engaged to you!" The third women gasped and looked at us. "You two are such a cute couple!"
        "I know!" His mom, sana, said happily. "I'll be having some adorable grandchildren once they are wed" she said and smiled, before whisking away with her friends. I looked at Alex who was a blushing mess.
         "I keep forgetting that once we are married we are to have kids..." he whispered in my ear and I laughed softly like it was a joke.
         "Could you even do it?" I said with a teasing look. He rolled his eyes to where only I could see and flicked my forehead.
           "I told you I was bi questioning, so don't count me out yet. When it's time we will have kids, don't worry til it's time though." He said and looked towards the door. A guy came over and whispered in his ear. I heard the guy say that kaname and yuki couldn't make it.
        "I'm sorry, princess" he said and gave me a sad smile, before we walked on into the party. "Well, time to go public with this." He said as we walked towards the front of the room.
Here we go