Intro.

Saturday July 17, 2016

I  remember watching 2 girls the size of me, and Parker put together  come over and sit next to us.

"What's up dork?" One of the two girls asked talking to Parker. At the same time she touched his face.

"Can you guys leave me alone please?" He asked, and they acted like they didn't hear him.

"This your new little girlfriend?" The other chunky one asked, and I looked off.

"This just my friend."

"Friend my ass. You don't have no friends in here bitch." She said touching on of his dreads, and he flinched away.

I could tell by the way he was looking that these girls bullied him. I hate bullies, and how she was talking to him made me cringe.

"Just leave me alone!" He hollered.

"Shut up." The girl said, and took his sandwich off his plate, and stuffed it in her fat mouth.

"That was his sandwich." I stepped in once he didn't say anything like I thought he would. He looked down, and just shook his head.

"Did I ask you?" She said as she sucked on her fingers, and her other little friend laughed.

"You didn't ask anything, but I was telling you that was his."

"Kai, just leave it alone." Parker said, and I rolled my eyes.

"No, don't let this big bully scare you I am not scared of her."

"You should be." Friend #2 barged in.

"What you gon do with yo little skinny ass?" The girl tested.

"I am not scared of you, or any of your friends. I don't care that your older." I said in a serious tone, and crossed my arms.

"Feisty." The girl said and licked her lips. "What you even in here for? Parents on drugs? Daddy left you? What are you a crackbaby?"

I listened to her while she talked about something she knew nothing about, but I was determined to not back down. Not this time.

"Kai let's just leave."

"Kai lets just leave." The girl mocked. "Yeah control ya lil friend before I handle her."

He got up, and grabbed my hand, but I still stood there not backing down.

"Why you still standing here? Didn't he say leave?"

"We were here first so I think it's time for you guys to leave."

"Kai...."

"No PARKER."

"Please they will hurt you."

"They haven't done anything yet." I said keeping eye contact with the girl.

The girl, and her friends chuckled. "Parker get here out of here, think she all big and bad. Keep it movin for I have a problem." She crossed her arms.

She spit on Parker's shoes which made me heated. My face was probably orange, and I felt like my ears were smoking.

He mean mugged her, and she smirked. "I don't think these rugrats understand who the hell I am." She picked Parker up by his shirt, as he screamed and kicked and threw him in the trash can. After she spit on him as all her friends laughed.

"Help me!!" Parker screamed trying to get out of the trash can.

It reminded me of my little brother and how the kids used to pick with him because he had a skin problem. I should have did more when he told me the boys at school were picking with him but I didn't..and now he was gone..

I got bullied in school because of how skinny, and small. People also made fun of me because I was smart, and always wanted the teacher to call on me in class. I had no friends, because of that which made me sad. My brother went through the same thing with bullies, and we never stood up to them. We let them harass us, and they took him away from me.

So now when I see people getting bullied it makes me upset, and hurt. It makes me mad because of what happened to my brother and all the times I would cry myself to sleep because I did not think I was good enough.

Them laughing made me tick, and I attacked her. I jumped on her back, and hit her repeatedly.

Her friends tried to get her off of me, but once I was mad it was over.

I blacked out.

They had jumped me, and once the security guards pulled the fight apart my nose was bleeding, and my eye was puffy.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. I always wonder how Parker is doing now, and what he was doing with his life.

He became apart of me, and was like one of my best friends while I was in the foster home for 2 years. He was 13, and I was 11 when we first met.

I think about him everyday since I have been adopted praying he is doing something good with himself.

He always told me he was taught to never hit girls, but sometimes a bitch needed to be hit just like a nigga did.

I honestly didn't want to leave him when I found out a family was going to adopt me. I wanted him to come with me, but my social worker prevented that. She told me that it was too much for her to adopt two kids.

He convinced me everything was going to be okay, and he was going to be fine. I cried when I left him, and thought I would never see him again.

I remember him giving me a long hug, and even kissing me on my lips for the first time.

He didn't want to let go of me, and I could tell by the way he embraced me, and I wouldn't let go. I still can remember his chocolate smell, and the way he held me like no other person did before.

Me, and Parker became more than best friends, and I would never forget him and hope that I would see him again on of these days.