3.

Kaija a.k.a Kai

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask my AP english teacher in the middle of a long lecture about the syllabus.

"You don't have to ask in this class, just get up and go when you need..Just grab the pass on your way out." The teacher said.

"Oh sweet." I replied as I got up, grabbed a pass and exited the classroom heading to the bathroom.

As I was walking, I thought to myself how my sister was doing. She has trouble opening up to people, and has Post traumatic stress disorder because of something that happened when she was younger that she hasn't shared with me, neither her parents.

She freezes, or starts to shake and sometimes even pass out when guys talk to her or she feels like she's trapped.

I don't know what happened, but I just pray for her and I'm always there when she needs me, and hopefully she will open up to me when she feels like she can.

I peed, wiped myself and washed my hands before I glanced at myself in the mirror, and applied some lipgloss before I exited.

As I was walking to my classroom I walked pass a classroom, and saw two boys fighting the class started getting up as the boys exchanged punches to each others face. I covered my mouth as I watched the fight and the teacher trying to break it up as students stood to the side recording. The teacher then grabbed the phone as the boys basically flipped the classroom upside down.

The teacher hung up the phone, and 2 security guards came in a few minutes later and broke the fight up. It took him a while but eventually he did, and the boys exchanged cuss words across the room. The security guard led the boy out of the classroom with his hands behind his back, and as soon as me, and the boy made eye contact I couldn't even think as the other boy was led out afterwards.

Parker.

I sat down in my finance class already irritated as fuck and it was only the 2nd class of the day. Some girl stepped on my shoe, and didn't even apologize.

It's not even the fact that she stepped on my shoe I was mad, I was mad because she didn't even say sorry or nothing.

I may have grew up in the foster system with no real guidance but I have manners, and know how to say "sorry"

Instead this girl  just laughed, and her friend did too, and they kept walking. She better be lucky I'm not a bitch or else I would have knocked her shit in.

As I was on my phone at my desk before the bell rung a girl came, and sat next to me.

She had deep dimples, longhair, and braces. She had caramel skin and a nice sized chest that was showing because of her small shirt, and clear lipgloss.

"Hey." She said leaning on her desk, and putting her hands to her chin. Everything about this girl was fucking sexy.

"What's up?" I licked my lips.

"Nothing much..I'm Anastasia but I go by Stacey." She offered me her hand, and I shook it.

"Parker."

"You new?"

"Yeah." I answered simply. She was talking but I was distracted because of her nice full lips, and her boobs.

I had to get with this.

"Are you listening?" She asked, and I jumped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I heard you." I smiled.