9.

Kaija aka Kai.

"Go harder." I demanded Isaiah as we fucked in his room.

He had me face down ass up as he hit it from the back and I felt the sensation build up in me as he rocked me back and forth. I needed this.

He started going so fast I clenched my butt cheeks. I looked back at him as I moaned and his eyes were closed as he bit his lip.

"Fuck Kai, you so tight." He hissed as he kept stroking in and out.

I could barely take it anymore the way he was fucking me. He put his arm around my neck as he started to choke me and my eyes literally went to the back of my head and I couldn't see anything.

"Oh fuck." I moaned as he stroked in and out. He sucked on my neck, and started to bite. I bit my lip, and took in all the pleasure I was receiving at once. I felt the condom get warm and I could feel his erection getting bigger and I knew he was about to bust.

He pulled out, and went into the bathroom, and shut the door.

My breath was heavy, and I felt tired as I saw stars. I heard the door open and he hovered his body over mine.

He licked around my earlobe, and started to breath in my ear.

"Kai." He whispered in my ear giving me kisses.

"Hmmm."

"You got the best pussy I swear. I busted in under 10 minutes I promise that's never happened before."

I shook my head. "It's more where that came from if you would stop messing with other girls." I muffled into the pillow.

"What you say? You good?" He asked. "Turn around."

I did as he asked and turned my body around to face his as he let me.

He grabbed my face and kissed my lips before he turned my face to see my neck.

"Bae you have so many hickies." He said observing the other side.

"My dad is going to kill me." I said exhausted. "And I'm not your bae."

"You could be if you would stop using me for sex, and—

"I surely am using you for sex so don't get your hopes up."

"What I gotta do to make us work again?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing. It's done..your not fooling me again we been though this shit all high school and I'm sick of it."

"Listen I'm too old for the fucking games, stop coming to my house just to fuck if you can't even see us getting back together."

"Maybe I will." I said as he got off of me. I picked my clothes up off the floor and placed them back on as he had his hands over his head walking around the room.

After I was done I grabbed my purse hanging up on his door and went inti the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and my eyeliner was now smudged across my face my hair was sticking up and I noticed all the hickies on my neck.