10.

Kai.

I woke up, and the adjusted my eyes to the sun. I got out of bed and stretched looking at the time.

7:12

I shook my head realizing I only had thirty minutes to get ready and I was tired as hell. I looked on my nightstand and noticed a note that had my name on it and a heart after in purple pen.

I picked it up, and read it.

I had to leave but I honestly wanted to hold you all night.. sorry. I'll see you in school though.
-I love you :)
- Parker

I blushed and put the note in my backpack as I started to get ready for school.

I got my clothes out, and under garments and waited for the shower because Harmony was using mine. I banged on the door to tell her to hurry up.

She ignored me. She came out ten minutes later with a towel wrapped around her, and a shower cap on her head humming.

"I hope you didn't use all the hot water."

"I hope I didn't either." I rolled my eyes as she left my room and went into her own. Sometimes Harmony could be a real dickhead.

I arrived at school and was walking to my 1st period class. The halls were crowded but it was normal. The 1 minute bell rung for me to get to class, and I started to run.

I absolutely hate being late for class. While running down the steps trying to get to class on time I tripped and fell because my shoes were untied. All of my stuff went flying on the floor and as I hit the ground.

I cursed at myself, but was glad nobody saw me cause it's completely embarrassing when you fall down the steps in high school. I quickly got my stuff up trying to hurry up but it was no doubt I was going to be late.

As I was picking my stuff up I saw a Jordan shoe, and I looked up only to see Isaiah with a smirk on his face.

He shook his head at me, and I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to help me, or are you going to keep looking at me with that smirk on your face?" I questioned annoyed by how he was just standing there.

He bent down, and began to help me pick up my stuff that was scattered everywhere.

"I would've thought you would have learned your lesson by now." He said handing me my stuff as I stuffed it into my book-bag.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I know you like a book. You was rushing to class, didn't even have time to think about anything cause you behind schedule..Your shoes were untied so you trip and fell running to class." He said as he licked his lip.

"Yeah well.. I guess you do know me but it doesn't matter..I have to go..like now." I quickly got up, and rushed to class.

"Your shoe still untied!" I heard him yell.

"Okay!" I ran all the way until I sat down in my seat in AP World Language out of breath.

*Ding! Ding!*

I needed to catch my breath. I was glad I made it on time before the bell.

Parker.

I skipped my first period, and walked to the back of a gasstation to smoke. I was really doubting about even coming to school today period because I didn't want to do the work, I knew the teachers would get on my nerves and I did not want to be around a bunch of people.