2.

Don't hate me guys.

Parker Robbinson.

I hopped in the passenger seat of Dave's car, as he was about to pull off. I was mad as fuck because I was looking forward to working..and just working, moving this stuff.

I knew Andre was not playing when he gave me them rules, and I don't know the consequences if I break them..I'm not a pussy, but I'm also not a risk taker.

"So you said you already in school?" The man asked me.

"Yeah..up the street." I said looking off. I wasn't the type of guy to open up easily to people because whenever I did, I was always let down. So I always had this bubble. My bubble, that I didn't want anybody to cross or see.

"Why your little bad ass not in school in the first place? This grown men business, and you acting like you can handle it how chill you acting."

He was a tall man, bald bit had a good amount of facial hair.

"I can handle anything put my way. I need some money..fast money..anymore questions?"

I was already mad as fuck I was going to school, and he was crossing my bubble.

"Look lil nigga, don't get pistol whipped...and yeah I got more questions. You on your own?"

I didn't reply, and just shook my head, as I looked out the window.

"You know what..get the fuck out." He demanded.

I was no where near my school, but I was glad he was telling me to get out cause I would rather walk than have this nigga I don't even know all in my business.

"Aight, stop the car."

"I ain't stopping. Get yo ass out." He said while the car was still in motion.

I shrugged my shoulders and hopped out of tue car while it was still in motion, and landed on my knees in the street as he pulled off.

I quickly got up, and wiped my pants off, as I started walking towards the school.

The school I told my foster mom I was going too. She only really wanted me to go for the check because it's not like she really gives a fuck if if it's not doing something for her. That bitch don't really care about me, but I'm so used too it that it doesn't bother me anymore.

That's why I can't wait until I can have my own spot. As soon as I turn eighteen in a few months she ain't gotta worry about ever seeing my face again..by that time I'm hoping too make big money for myself.

The walk took me about 15 minutes, and as soon as I saw the school I wanted to turn the fuck around. I hate school.

I don't do the work, I don't have no friends, teachers be on dicks, and the bitches act thirsty as hell...

Maybe this year will be a little different..

I had to keep telling myself that to keep me from walking the other way. I'm surprised I even made it to my senior year.

A few of the girls caught my eyes that looked classy, and dressed nice talking to their friends and going inside the buildings. I smiled at a few of them, and they did the same and others acted as of they were wondering why I was even looking their way.

At least this school was a little different from my last one, and the ladies here looked decent. Them ratchet bitches only good for a nut, and some head.

Once I entered the school I went straight to the office, and went to the front desk where a bald older lady with glasses was sitting.

"How may I help you sir?"