4.

"What are you girls doing!?" We heard a voice over the speakers and we immediately stopped.

My Uncle, and his four year old daughter walked in, and I sat down on the couch as Kai went to go cut off the music.

He shook his head at us, as Bella covered her eyes. "Daddy that was nasty dancing!"

"I know sweetie, go upstairs really quick and change your clothes." He said giving us the eye.

"Okay!" She said as she ran up the steps nearly falling.

We were about to get it based on how he was looking. He sighed, shaking his head.

"Sorry Uncle K.C we were just dancing we didn't know you guys would walk-in." I said sticking up for myself and Kai agreed, and we both looked embarrassed.

"Yeah. We're sorry."

"You girls need to be more careful because Bella looks up to you guys like sisters, and you can't be doing that stuff around her especially since she's so young. She copies what she sees." We nodded our head.

"Sorry."

"It's okay..but you guys need to be apologizing to Bella."

"Your right. We will." Kai said.

"Good..what are you girls doing here anyways? Y'all don't ever go home."

"Becauseeee Uncle K.C we love you.. and Aasiyah, and King can sometimes be annoying, and plus we like to see Bella." I said.

"Your parents would not approve though. Do they know your here right now?"

We looked at each other and shook our heads in unison. "Dad's never home, and I think mom knows we come here after school."

"Well you guys need to approval from your parents to be here from now on. This is not a hang out spot. From this point forward if you girls come here WITH permission you do your homework, and cleanup behind yourselves..maybe some chores too. Also I want you guys in the house by 9 cause what just happened is TOTALLY unacceptable. Understood?"

We both nodded our heads understanding. "Yes."

I felt embarrassed as hell, and it was all Kai's fault for cutting on the music in the first place.

"Now go upstairs, and apologize."

We immediately did what he said going up the steps.

"This is all your fault, you know that right?" I mumbled.

"My fault?" Kai said with a shocked expression on her face.

"Yes."

"What the fuck? Nobody told you to get up, and start doing it with me. Don't blame all this shit on me we're both old enough to admit our own mistakes." She said with attitude as we stopped mid-way up the steps.

"You cut on the music, and it was your idea." I said crossing my arms looking at her.

"Okay, lose the attitude Harmony cause I got a bigger one, don't try me."

"Your so annoying, you know that right?"

"Why do you always want to start pointless arguments with me? Just own up to your mistake, or stop talking to me cause you sound stupid and your going to stop talking to me like I'm some bitch."