5.

Andre.

I walked into the bedroom already knowing I was about to be in some trouble. Very quietly I shut the door when I saw she was asleep.

My plan was to just be very quite so I wouldn't wake her up. When I turned around I saw her looking at me, and I cursed at myself as she sat there with a straight face.

"Andre, where have you been?" She asked yawning.

"I was just chilling. I went somewhere with my boys." I lied. I was digging myself in a deeper hole.

"Your lying."

"No I'm not."

"Why do you have a extra phone?" She pulled a iPhone from the nightstand, and I already knew I was busted.

"Um—

"What's the password?"

"That's not mine."

"Then who's is it?!"

"I was holding it for a friend, he left it when—

"Andre...stop fucking lying. Are you cheating on me?"

"What!? No, why would I fucking cheat I love you. I would never even think about something like that baby, I just been busy lately..can I get the phone back?"

"No I'm keeping it, if your little friend want it back so bad tell him to come over here and get it from me."

"Asia.. it's not even that serious I told you it wasn't mine!"

"You tell me a lot of things I don't believe liar."

"Okay, whatever.. I'm not arguing with you."

I went inside the bathroom, and closed the door behind me. I took my clothes off, and got in the shower and after I was done I wrapped my bottom half up with the towel and dried off. After I came out the bathroom, and put on some boxers to sleep in.

When I looked over to the bed Asia had all the covers pulled over head leaving none for me.

"You real petty."

"What are you hiding?" She asked as I lie down in the bed with barely any covers, she sat up and looked me into my eyes.

"I'm not hiding anything." I chuckled, and tried my best to play it cool.

"Then why do you have a spare phone? Who needed a ride?"

"It's not mine Asia. Can we please stop talking about this?"

She rolled her eyes, and hid herself back under the covers. I put my arm around her, and held her body once I was in a comfortable position, and placed a soft kiss on her neck.

"Baby you need to stop stressing. I'm not doing anything." I said in between kisses.

"I know.. it's just that I don't see you that much no more. I miss you, and we don't have fun like we used to."

"Well shit, we could have some fun right now if that's what you want baby." I placed my hand inside her shirt and she quickly moved it.

"No. I mean, I want too but I just always have this weird feeling you are hiding something from me..you are gone a lot, and I feel like I'm by myself raising the kids a lot now too. I work, and all you do is the physical therapy yet you still get home late..you can't be going out with guys EVERYDAY. So what the fuck are you doing?" She said sitting up making me do the same.

"You want me to start getting here earlier?"

"Yes Andre. And plus when was the last time you talked to King? I mean I know that's not your real son but you practically raised him like he was. Aasiyah is always asleep when I get home, and she doesn't come out of her room which I find weird and Harmony and Kai got into it earlier. I am just worried, and sometimes it is a lot for me and I need you to be there too..and I don't want to not know where you are at." She said.