13.

Lmao y'all are fake if you don't read my new book. Just kidding..Maybe

Andre.

"Babe I need to talk to you about something." Asia told me after she got out the shower.

"What's up?"

"Something is wrong with Parker and his whole foster care situation."

"Yeah I know his foster mom locks him out the house when he can't follow the rules."

"No...it's more to it than just that." She started while she looked in the mirror doing her hair.

I couldn't help but to stare at how beautiful she was looking and it made me in the mood just seeing her there standing in her towel. I came over to her and wrapped my arms around her and started to place kisses on her neck.

"Stop, this is serious and I'm trying to do my hair." said smirking pushing me away slightly.

"Okay I'm sorry but we doing it later cause girl you just looking like a meal right now and men gotta eat." I said and smacked her ass.

"Ouch." She said and kissed his lips. "We need to talk about Parker though."

"Okay shoot."

"Well first off he's been lied too. I went through his stuff and he has siblings he didn't even know about and he was lied to about the way his parents died..his mom committed suicide and someone shot his dad. He told me they were in a car accident."

"Are you serious? What made you go through his stuff?" I questioned finding it coming out of nowhere.

"Well he is staying here.. and when he told me his living situation I wanted to help.. he's not all bad ass like you think. I caught him skipping school smoking behind the gas station near the school. I had to put that little nigga in his place, and now I'm starting to question if I want Kai to be seeing him."

"Pshh she is not seeing him she still stuck on her ex nigga. She's been over his house a lot this week.. I track her ubers."

She looked at me with a shocked look on her face. "You track Kai's ubers? Why?"

"Because I need to know where she's at, and I don't like ubers..the fact of getting in the car with a stranger..heck no."

"Wow. How did you catch on to that and I didnt?"

"Because..I know I wasn't here a lot but I pay attention now..I know shit I just don't say anything because the kids already think I'm some crazy guy. I'm trying to learn to keep my cool and not blow up."

"Well that's good for you babe."

"I know shit about King, Aasiyah and Prince also. Harmony not too much cause you know she in her own little bubble but ima find shit out soon. Especially about that boy that she says is her friend."

"I don't like him at all. I mean he did all that shit to Harmony and she ended up in the hospital because of him and he just gives me bad vibes."

"I feel you on that 100% but Parker is a good kid he just never had any guidance."

"I don't know..he was disrespectful to me in the car. He did apologize after the fact though. I think he told Kai and she talked to him."

"Then they would probably be good for each-other. You never know.." I shrugged.

She looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. "Seriously? Did someone like take over your body?  Cause you don't sound like yourself."

I chucked, "I'm fine. I'm just being more open minded about shit because I'm learning more about my kids."