17.

Kaija.

We all sat in the living room in a circle sitting in chairs. This had to be the most confrontational thing I have ever done, and I really did not like it but I wanted all of the drama to be out the door between me and my family.

I haven't said a word to Harmony since I walked in the house because the last time she spoke to me she was rude, and I wanted to hear what she had to say. I wasn't mad but I was tired of always forgiving her so quickly when she hurt my feelings. She's my sister and I love her but it has to come to a point where all of this stops.

"So we are all sitting here as a family to address issues going on with us, and become more closer. I want to know how you guys are feeling and what bothers you guys between me and your father so we can try and work on it. Also with each other because all of you guys are siblings and when me and your father leave this earth your all each-other have."

Dad chuckled at her comment and shook his head. Ma rolled her eyes and I could tell she was past her limit.

"What is so funny?"

"Nothing my bad."

She rolled her eyes and turned away from him mumbling something under her breath.

"Jerry! Jerry!" Prince said banging his fist on his knees.

"Can you be serious for one moment? This is not a time for your jokes." I said annoyed at him.

"Okay stop. As I was saying I need you guys to get everything off your chest no holding back.. and no talking while others are talking..no arguing, and we're holding our comments until the person is done speaking.. and no calling each-other out of names..and no phones." She said looking between me and Harmony.

"Okay I'll start." Siyah spoke up when after the room hit an akaward silence. "I just feel invisible in this house sometimes, and nobody listens to me or even has time for me. Dad you were supposed to take me out but you forgot..Harmony you told me you were going to start helping me with my English work and never did the last five times I asked you so I just gave up..and you told me you were going to take me to get my nails done but that never happened.. Kai to be honest I don't even know you but I want a relationship with my adopted sister because I think it's cool. Prince your a dweeb, King your cool but I don't know you like that either and mom..you spend all of your time and attention on Kai and work. So I just feel alone in this house. I need love people I'm going through puberty and I even started my period like a month ago and I tried to tell you I was scared mom because you didn't tell me what it was but you weren't listening. I had to get help from my friend and do you know how embarrassing that was? I had to go and search for the stuff I needed in Kai and sis room."

"I told you it wasn't me that took your pads Kai." Harmony said looking my way.

"Don't start this." Mom jumped in.

"Can we stop talking about womanly stuff y'all making me feel uncomfortable." Said King

"Same." All three of the rest of the guys repeated in unison.

"Okay..does anybody have anything they would like to say to what Siyah just brought up?"

"Your a dweeb also."

"I'm not even mad at you though King because you show me love and attention even though your younger than me. I know you will always have my back. Although you can be annoying sometimes when I want my space. But it's like if it stopped I would miss it and feel even more alone."

"It's my job to annoy you..it's fun. I love you sis and if I'm not looking out for you who is?" He said and beat his chest making us all crack up.