7.

Harmony.

I woke up, and my eyes adjusted to the light. My head was pounding, and I didn't know where I was.

I sat up and looked around. I was in the hospital. I remembered what happened. What always happens that lands me here.

I saw the boy that started all of this and basically yelling at me in the halls walk in. He had a worried look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused and shook.

"You haven't been here that long. Maya called your parents she said they on the way." He said and sat down in a chair next to the bed.

I was surprised to see him. I was not angry, or mad at him. He had a right to be mad at me, what person wouldn't.

"Maya was okay with you coming in here?"

"No. She doesn't know."

I shook my head. "Well..I'm sorry but you better leave my dad's crazy and when he sees you he might flip." I said with an attitude.

He laughed but I was so serious. My life was way too complicated for him to try and be involved. With my dad being crazy, and my disorder it won't turn out good..even though I do find this guy very attractive.

"I can face him..I need to apologize...I'm sorry for grabbing your arm like that, and I didn't mean to yell at you..I was just so mad because you have been so rude to me, and it's like I—Never mind. You want me to go get the doctor?" He questioned avoiding what he was about to say.

"No, I'm okay. I accept your apology..continue what you were saying."

"I don't even know how to explain it."

"Well try."

"Okay. I can't stop thinking about you to be honest. And it's funny cause...do you even know my name?"

"No."

"My name is Dion..anyways like I was saying I can't stop thinking about you..and I didn't even know your name until today when your friend said something.."

"Stop...just stop. I'm sorry but whatever you feel for me it has to go away..I don't mean to come off rude or anything but when someone has gone through so much it's hard...it's hard for that person to trust new people..I have post traumatic stress disorder and that's why I freaked out and passed out when you touched me..I can't trust you, or no guy..I'm sorry but I don't think you should waste you time." I said honestly. I wanted to give a friendship, or even a relationship with a guy a chance but it was just hard.

"Oh..I understand. Harmony right?"

"Yeah." I smiled. He licked his lips and looked to the floor.

"So...if I asked you if you just wanted to be friends? What would you say? I'm not asking for your trust, it takes time to build stuff like that but at least least let's be friends."

"Something is seriously wrong with me, do you not get it?"

"Im just asking to be your friend Harmony, I want to get to know you."

"Why do you keep trying so hard?"

"I don't know." He said rubbing his face. "Like I said I can't stop thinking about you..dreaming about you..I'm fucked up to be honest and I don't know why. I never tried this hard with a girl ever..especially someone who is showing me no play."

"Well you don't want all my baggage trust me. If we act like we're really cool in school people are going to talk about you. They talk about me everyday, and they will talk about you too."