14.

"I need to go now." I told Isaiah after we finished having sex.

"What's the rush? It's Saturday it's not like you have shit to do." He said rubbing his chin while still laying in the bed.

"Yeah but I told my dad I would be home a certain time." I looked in the mirror in his bedroom and fixed my hair and putting on chapstick.

"Where does be think your at?"

"The library. Where I really should be."
I saw him staring at me through the mirror with a smirk on his face. He started to scratch his head as he kept looking at me.

"What?"

"I turned you into a bad girl. Before we started dating you were so sweet and innocent...and skinny..I got you thick. You remember I didn't really wanna fuck with you at first?

"Yeah I remember." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yo why do you hate me now? What's so wrong with dating if we fucking like twice a week?"

"We both getting something out of it so what's the problem?" I asked annoyed with his dumb question.

"You have no morals." He said no longer smirking or laughing.

"Please. Don't talk to me about morals when you were the one out here cheating on me all them years and playing me like I'm a fool. You know I'm the best girl you ever had and the rest were hoes yet you didn't care. Putting your thing inside of anybody, and you wanna say I don't have morals?"

"You the only girl I had sex with when we were in a relationship."

"Oral counts also..So try again."

He got up from the bed, and put his boxers on and his jeans. He walked over to me with more of a pissed look. He grabbed my arm to look his way but I pushed him off of me and faced him.

"I'm tired of you to be honest..don't come back and I mean that shit. You may have good pussy and all but your not going to keep playing me like I'm a toy."

"Don't jump down my throat cause I'm giving you a taste of you a taste of your own medicine."

"The fuck does that even mean? I'm not trying to hear that."

"No because your pissing me off. Get out of my face for real...you don't want to really commit to me anyways."

"You don't want to see me pissed off." He said in a stern tone getting closer to me to where our lips almost touched.

"Oh I don't? I'm not scared of you, and I would love to see you pissed so you really know how much you hurt me."

"You played yourself and you still are. Get the fuck up out my house for real."

"Or what?" I tested him still face to face not backing down.

"You aint shit of a person."

"Really I'm not shit!? Stop belittling me when you did the same thing!" I said more mad that he was saying all of these things about me.

"You deserved it maybe if you wasn't such a spoiled  brat in the relationship I wouldn't have cheated..and to think I wanted you back. Just leave." He said walking off turning his back to me.

"Get out its time for you to go..and not come back. I dropped everything for you just to get played like a dummy."

"I hate you." I told him as the tears burned in my eyes as he led me to his door to leave.

I walked in front of him and knocked everything of the countertops and threw his playstation at him almost hitting him in his face before he ducked. It crashed against the wall in his room and broke.