12.

Asia.

I walked in my office early the next morning and sat at desk from my job. It was a lot of funny shit going on with Parker and I needed some answers. Nothing was adding up.

I needed to talk to his "social worker" and get down to the truth because Parker was lied to his whole life. I honestly was starting to believe his "social worker" was a crook.

I personally knew Andrea and she was under me. I called her in this morning to talk to her cause I needed some answers and I was going to get them one way or another and let her know she could not get away with some shit like this.

I pulled out my breakfast from Starbucks and started to eat it when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Andrea with a smile plastered across her face. Why was she so damn happy this early in the morning? Sometimes she creeped me out and was suspicious.

"Hey Asia. What's up? Why did you want to talk to me today?"

"Have a seat." I told her welcoming her into my office.

She looked like she was unsure before she did so.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"I don't know I'm about to find out." I crossed my arms and gave her an intense look, and she smirked. She giggled like I was a joke, and I was being so serious at this moment.

"Tell me about your relationship between Steve Robbinson." I started.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"Tell me about him."

"That was my husband..before he died a while ago." She started.

"How did he die?"

"Excuse me?"

"How did he die?"

"Look I'm not talking to you about my ex husband until you give me a reason as into why—

"Oh I have my reasons. I'm feeling you out cause I have a feeling your a crook."

"What?"

"That's right I said it.. and the answers you give me today will determine if you keep this job or not because I will expose you."

"Expose me about what!?" She pitched her voice standing up.

"If you got some janky shit going on in this job I already know about it, and if you don't give me no answers now you'll have to deal with the boss. It's not cool to play around with kids lives."

"What kid?"

"Parker Robbinson. His father was Steve Robbinson..and now your his social worker? How ironic. And how does he not know the truth about his own fathers death?"

"What?"

"Look stop acting like your so confused!"

It was starting to piss me off that she kept acting lost like she doesn't know what the hell I am talking about.

"I should just leave."

"If you leave I'll make sure you don't have a job the next day."

"Is that a threat?"

"No..it's a promise."

She flipped mid-back hair away from her face as she turned her nose up at me.