Chapter 1. Stung

I stare at my cousins tomb stone teary eyed especially today it was Sakura's and Naruto's 6th wedding anniversary. I die inside seeing them so happy because I love him I always have and that one night before he confessed his love to her I told him in the rain how I felt but of course he couldn't be a man and admit he felt something for me too no! He just went through with being with her but I guess he does love her in the end. I'm not gonna ruin there happy marriage I've moved on even though it hurts and so has he all I can do is wish them the best from afar .... I return back from my long trip over seas for my new album I yawn and prop up my feet about to get comfy when my damn phone starts dancing on the glass table it manages to fall over " ugh who the hell can it be? .... Baka! Ugh!" I decide to dial up naruto the fag. I bite my lip waiting for him to pick up but nothing so I just turn off my phone throwing it on the couch opposite of me I see itachi walk through the door way " it's there anniversary today?" " ... right ... I'll go over later if there not fuckin of course 😑" " wow lol knowing him he's having her on all fours?" 😅 " he's such a fuckin pervert?" " and you aren't brother?" " shut up man!" ...... I get out of the cab and head back to my place to get ready for there anniversary party which Ino is hosting as usual * shower water * * ring * I walk out of the bathroom covered in my new bath robe and I answer the call " hello? Oh hi itachi! ... yea okay thank you see you then?" * beep* I hurry and run to bathe. It seems itachi is picking me up instead of Ino ugh figures 😐 ... 10 minutes later ... * perfume * I'm finally done and I head downstairs just in the nick of time to see itachi pull up right next to me * window lowers* " hey hina?" " itchy 😂😂where's ugh sasuke?" " beats me?" He helps me in and we take off to the party. * radio * " seems he's already here?" " That's his car 🤑" " yeah you know him showing off as usual? .... I'll drop you off here sorry this damn lot is so packed idk how long I'll be?" " not a problem itachi 😊" I get out and he turns left following behind a few cars I swallow hard and walk towards the even tent red. I see him the man I used to love holding my best friend her smile has a different ring to it almost concealing a secret ....