Chapter 27. His Sacrifice

I'm so happy with sasuke and our new addition Sayuri chiyo the first two months flew by so fast she's now 3 months and so much bigger! Sasuke goes out for a boys night with the guys as a form of a late Bachelorette party at the nearby karaoke bar/ club. I stay at our place with ten and Ino sakura didn't come due to her parents bein in town again. So us girls enjoy but by 11 we all hit the sack ...... " i believe I can fly woop! I feel I can touch the sky!!!" I boo naruto off the stage but he throws a Pepsi can at my head and I get up slapping him hard " ouw! Da fuq man!?" " go sit bitch you can't sing to save your ass!" " rude!" We have mad fun and round 2am we head back it's naruto itachi and madara were all basically drunk but able to get ourselves home. We're so happy and giggly we don't notice a guy following us in the shadows .... " night!" Itachi and madara head home turning left and me and naruto walk off giggling but there comes the guy tackling us from behind so hard we both fall naruto turns " omg!" This guy points a shotgun right at Naruto's face he gets ready to shoot but I tangle with him but he's way too strong he throws me shootin my left arm and half of it gets blown right off * yells * I fall over in agony but I pass out I hear naruto run and then the cops ......... * beep * ........ I wake up seeing I'm in the hospital and it's daylight out I'm in so much pain I turn to my left and see naruto sittin next to me out. It's 9am I wince in pain but I see a nurse come in giving me strong pain medicine and I fall out hard ........ I sacrificed myself to save naruto I don't regret it one bit but how is Hinata goin to react will she still love me the same way? I have horrible dreams but I know she'll love me either way .........