Chapter 15. Walk Away ....

* TV remote falls * I stare at the TV in utter shock I cry holding my belly I see itachi in the doorway he opens his arms for me and I waddle to him broken and most of all betrayed! My healing heart starts to break yet again will I ever find the missing piece to my heart? " I cant fucking believe what I'm seeing either? Shit my phones going off its probably naruto? Look at me?" I look at him hurt " I'm going to take care of you and my niece okay?" I cry so hard it hurts why sasuke why did you have to do this behind my back why! Can't you see how much I love you you Baka!!!!!!! ...... 4 months have passed and I'm back home for good i wanna see Hinata but with the press blowing my mistake of a relationship out of  proportion I don't know how I'm going to everyone including her the love of my life? I stare at a picture of us we took when things were so great between us I begin to cry alot ....... * door bell * I hold the roses in my hand shaking a bit biting the inside of my lip I pray she won't slap me as a form of her greeting instead itachi opens the door his glare is enough to make you wanna shit your pants I swallow hard " where is my panda?" " she's taking a bubble bath she's been down lately?" I look down at the floor but he grabs my face " i don't know what went down between you and that whore! But you better make a fucking choice man? The skank or the love of your life?" I knod i head to her room I slowly open the door to hear soft hums coming from her bathroom I put the roses on her white vanity. I open the door slowly and to my surprise her belly is huge! I cry seeing it * sniff * she sees me and her eyes water I go up to her and bend right in front of the tub. She begins rubbing my head " ... We're having a baby girl?" I look up at her " I'm so glad I always wanted a little girl?" She has the wedding band I gave her around her neck on a thin silver chain " I know this is goodbye but I want you to know my intention was never to hurt you because I love you so much a misunderstanding got so out of hand now I'm tangled in between the truth and the lies and I know you won't ever hear me out and you probably have your own conclusions of me and what went down with her but it was all her. And now I'm caught in her Web and I can never break free  .... regardless of how you feel towards me I want to know that I will always fucking love you * chokes on a cry * and our child. That child was the seed of our passion the fire I still have for you that burns even stronger now I hope that when your ready to hear me out you'll come looking for me so we can straighten this whole mess out because ... I don't wanna spend my eternity alone without you panda ... I need you and my child .... * crys * I get up defeated by tears and I walk out ............