Chapter 19. Yumi's Revenge

The next day we decide to talk over breakfast * cup * " I'm sorry for everything I put you through .... that girl is evil .... I punished you and myself by not listening. Fuck my career you and my baby girl come first! I'll do my songs close to home and I'm not leaving your side ever again!" Her eyes water I move next to her and I kiss her cheeks " I love you ... I forgive you sasuke .... I realized we all make mistakes and I don't want to hold a grudge against you forever if I do I can never truly love you so I forgive you?" I hold her close " thank you panda I will spend the rest of my days making it up to you I vow it. So do you still want to marry me?" " of course :) ah! Ouw?" " you okay?" " her foots in my rib :(" He presses gently on my tummy and she moves " she's a crazy one I felt her going crazy while you slept last night?" " awww lol she's a happy baby?" " let's finish up I wanna take you somewhere?" " okay :)" ..... * cars * I hold her hand as we walk down the street she waddles with her big tummy " it's such a lovely day out isn't it?" " sure is? " " wow that's a nice sports car!" " you like those kinda cars huh?" " yes :) " .... * beep * " yeah?" " That's them make sure you hit him I paid you to get this job done and I expect it done!" " sure thing sexy? I always deliver * beep * " ..... * light turns red * we both cross the street and she's all a glow smiling but I notice that red car from earlier heading straight for us in that moment I think fast push her to save her and my child but she sees it coming and she pushes me I fly screaming " HINATA NO!!!" * car crash * I black out from the shock  .......... * sirens * ........... * phone rings * * beep * " is it done?" " i managed to get the girl instead?" " even better now he'll suffer slowly .... * giggles * I have another job for you?" " sure babe what is it?" " kill his brother itachi uchiha?" " I've seen him ... I'll have it done?" * beep*  " excellent .... now you will slowly pay for what you've done to me you bastard!" ..........