Chapter 10. When Two Become 1

The warm weather was leaving bringing in the cooler fall months here. I was usually busy now with more clients but I had to take time off for me I was stressed out over this idiot he barely called or looked for me but of course whenever I'd turn on the TV there he is on it next to Tristan and that hoe!!!! She and him sang this song I loved but I hated her!!!!! All I had now was his lashing why was he bein this way towards me? What have I done to deserve this from him? I stare at a picture I have if him and I begin to sob ....... * beep * " yeah?" " when are you going to see her man? Your leaving on tour in less than a week?" I smirk signing autographs at a mall with thousands if not more fans surrounding my table I smirk at naruto who's on the end of my Bluetooth blabbing " ... I know .... I've been a dick to her ... how is she?" " dude she's a wreck sakura told me she was crying holding a picture of you man? Don't you dare hurt her or so help me!" " or what? You ain't gonna do shit bitch? Relax I love her .... it's jist I've been so fucking busy man?" " so? Make the time you moron!!!!! I gotta go wife's horny bye!" * beep * " sasuke I love you eeeeeee!" I fake smile at a nerdy fan but my mind drifts back to you my love ... my raven haired beauty ...... * door * I go to sasuke's apartment but I see 4 big duffle bags and a rolling suitcase all packed I guess he really is leaving on the road I hate this realization but what can you do right? Just as I'm about to leave broken even more I bump right into him he grabs me I slap him I try to get away but he smashes me into the wall behind me and kisses me roughly we tangle on our way to his bedroom who knew tonight I'd lose it to him .... " ahy sasuke ahy!" * licking * I shudder as I orgasm against his tongue I'm so out breathe and lost in extacy I can't help but fall under his spell I love him even though he's a jerk? " I love you Hinata? " I cry looking at him " so you say?" He gets on me rubbing my face " but I do?" He gets up going to his bathroom to clean his mouth I lay there naked and red I stare at the ceiling wondering if I'm doing the right thing by letting him touch me? But a small voice inside my head tells me it's the right time I smile sad knowing this would be one of the last night's I'd be able to be with him like this? * door * he walks over to me gettin on me his wood stabs my area I turn red " you on the pill?" " yes ..... " He looks at me nervous " it's going to hurt alot but ... this is my love?" I knod opening my arms for him he lowers himself on me and we begin to kiss alot and he rubs his huge wood on me and slowly begins to enter me I dig my nails into his back wincing out in pain " shit so tight fuck!!!" " I'm sorry!" I say as I squeeze my eyes shut tightly he kisses my nose " it's not your fault my love .... shit! I feel like I wanna go fuck! Can I thrust babe?" I knod crying he kisses me biting my neck he goes in and out and I cry even louder and he shakes " mmmm fuck mmmm!" He cums looking at me all red " i love you?" I knod crying he kisses me tenderly....... I gave you my body and my heart I pray you won't play with me now after getting all of me including that special place deep inside of my heart ......