Chapter 22. Labor Pain

Sasuke was on edge but Naruto's goofy attitude had him giggling which was oddly funny to me. I'd never seen him so giggly I guess he needed it. September was leaving bringing in Halloween so I thought since I'm finally free from the hospital I'd go and grab a cute costume with sakura since we were going to Naruto's usual Halloween party he does every year. Sasuke drops me off at Naruto's he goes to grab those two from the hospital but today would be the day sakura gives birth .... * door * " hey :) I've been feeling weird all day?" " do you mean?" " i think there coming :) Naruto's been nervous but I'm not " i go sit on her couch she waddles by but we both hear a loud gush * water * " Hinata my water just kinda broke?" I stand up " are you okay?" " yeah just light cramps ... let's go I'll be okay?" " you sure?" " yes but let me clean myself?" I decide to clean up her floor so I mop it up real quick. She comes out in a baby doll gown I grab her arm and we lock up heading to grab a costume ..... 5pm ...... " shit now she tells me ugh!" " what you complaining about baka?" " Sakura's in labor :(" " is she doing fine?" " yeah she's bouncing on her ball Hinata's massaging her? She said it's not so bad but she needs me? Can you manage with these two?" " you act like we're unable to move?" " aha I didn't mean it like that madara? Do you want me to bring back your lady?" " I'm gonna go get her? Can you two handle this soup?" " yes were not paralyzed brother go :)" " alright if anything call me? I'll be back soon?" I get up and head out with naruto. He goes to his car farting more than usual I know this bitch is nervous I can tell ugh! I take off driving behind him ..... * ball * * deep breathing * " do you wanna go in the tub?" " yeah I need the water?" I help sakura walk she holds in the pain and I take her to her huge bath tub * water* I check the temp as she holds onto the wall. " thank you for being here with me? " " I'm not leaving your side? Does naruto know what to do?" " yeah .... he's got it you need to eat and rest too your pregnant lol? I think there here?" We hear the front door open " Babe! I'm here thanks hinata?" " no problem she wants to rest in the tub?" " I'll massage her?" He takes over and I walk out of the bathroom I see sasuke. I walk up to him he grabs my hand and we head to the car. * car door * " you two hungry?" " yeah lol I'd love shrimp fried rice and sweet and sour chicken from the Chinese place?" " sure babe?" I hold his hand as he drives ........