Chapter 29. Unfinished Business

Sasuke ends up gettin better but he has some last words for that evil bitch " babe?" " I'm goin to go visit her ass me and her aren't through yet!" I grab him but he rubs my face " i almost lost you and my daughter and that I cannot allow! I have to do this baby?" I kiss him " take itachi with you?" " he's staying with you naruto is comin with me?" He kisses Sayuri who's playin with my necklace " I'll be back soon? I love you both?" He walks off I sigh admiring him " i love you? And you too princess!" She smiles talkin to my chin now ....... " you sure you wanna do this man?" " yes did you fuckin fart again!" " sorry!" " fuck!!!! " " sorry man!?" " your lucky man!!!!! Let's go!" He comes out following me and I walk on in pissed we mange to see her she sees me and turns around bumping into the guard but he pushes her hard " ...." " chicken?" She walks up to us shaking " uhm .... sasuke!" " if it weren't for jail I'd have killed you myself! But your punishment awaits you darling! I won't be the one to kill you someone else will or old age either way your fucked beautiful so get used to it!" She begins to cry " .... I'm already paying for it .... I hope you can forgive me?" " never you heartless bitch! Go to hell!" I get up naruto claps but I grab his ass and we head back ........