Chapter 25. Welcome Lil Princess

We finally make it to the hospital and I run inside and a male nurse runs out with a wheelchair. She sits but she's breathing hard " Babe just breathe in and out your doing great!" She grabs my hand hard and we're rushed into the maternity ward * door * he leads us to a room and she stands he hands us a gown and I help her change. She sits on the bed and they poke her with an iv she holds my hand as the pain comes stronger but there comes her doctor she's checks her and whatnot " I feel like pushing?" The doctor checks her there " she's 4 centimeters dilated ..... I think her dilation is going to progress fast ..... if anything press this button?" She walks out and our nurse assigned to us comes in I feel nerves kick in and I put gum in my mouth chomping hard. " Babe you okay?" I fake smile " great :D" She giggles but shakes holding me " mmmm!" " easy babe let's walk?" We start walking around ...... 4 hours later ...... We're back in the room as she's now 9 centimeters and is pushing so the doctor comes back in and I hold her hand as she begins to push " good keep goin push, push, push!" She pushes with all of her might and there slides out my Lil princess. I can't fight back the tears I cry real hard grabbing Hinata she smiles kissing my cheeks I kiss her and they place her on my panda. We both cry smiling staring at her " you wanna cut the embelical cord?" I take the scissors and cut * snip* " hi my Lil princess?" She looks around but her eyes are closed * waaaa* she begins crying but they take her to clean her and whatnot then they return her to Hinata who's top less to bond with her and all the nurses just say awww. I snap pics of my two special ladies but my daughters hungry so Hinata feeds her and it's so cute ......... 5pm ......... Hinata naps as I hold my baby girl talkin to her but there comes madara with itachi " hey :)" " omg she's precious!!!" I hand her to madara who's all a glow " I wish I had some of my own?" " what about that girl at your job?" " ... maybe aha she is rather sexy?" I shake my head " congratulations brother now I am officially an uncle :) hi beautiful she has your hair man?" " yeah but we don't know about the eyes yet is that Hinata's dad ... sir?" He walks in with a baby bag and some balloons he looks at me seriously but he hugs me tight and let's go walkin over to Hinata he kisses her head She wakes up and smiles. Itachi sits and madara hands Sayuri to him " she's so tiny hi baby it's uncle itachi :D" I giggle he kisses her head * knock* there comes naruto " hey!!!!! Oh sorry?" " your lucky she's awake you terd!" Hinata's dad giggles his laugh is creepy. " my strawberry would have come but she's been tired so her parents stood with her to help her out she wanted me to come so I brought gifts :)" naruto smiles at Sayuri but she crys " must be that time :)" Hinata takes her covering her with the sheet and feeds her under it " the first month is goin to be rough but you'll be alright?" " ours sleep all through the night now which I'm shocked at but there in separate rooms?" " duh you gotta do it that way?" I see an odd person staring into our room in all black " sasuke? Who's that?" We all see me and itachi head outside after them but they run off itachi alerts security but I worry ..................