8

"Im going to school now," I told my parents and walked out the door.

To my dismay, I couldnt see Mingyu anywhere outside of the gate. He usually would be waiting for me there. Sighing, I walked out the gate and slowly walked to school.

All Mingyu wanted to do was help me yet I was so rude. I hope he's not angry at me or anything. Suddenly, I felt someone pulling my wrist making me turn around. I bumped into the person's chest only to know that the person was hugging me.

"Mingyu--"

"Lets just stay like this for awhile please," he mumbled.

My heart was thumping very fast and I could feel Mingyu's heart beating just as fast as mine.

"W-why arent you wearing your school uniform?" I stuttered.

"Im not going to school today," he loosen the hug. "You can take care of yourself right?" He broke the hug and looked at me.

"Are you leaving me again?"

"Yea, but it wont be a year this time, maybe like a week. Come on, you like not having me bothering your days right?" He chuckled.

I just blinked my eyes and nodded.

"Yea, like dude, dont annoy me again. I hope you get your senses together the moment you come back," I punched his shoulder.

"I'll consider that," he smirked.

I just shook my head and I remembered what happened yesterday.

"About yesterday, sorry, I was too depressed I guess,"

"No worries," he ruffled my hair.

I just hissed and make my hair neatly again.

"Im sorry but I wanna be selfish today," Mingyu looked straight into my eyes.

I frowned because I didnt know what he was talking about but soon after my frown faded. We were just staring at each other's eyes and we almost kissed until I heard eommonim's voice calling out for Mingyu.

I stumbled backwards but Mingyu didnt as he pulled me closer to him again and kissed me.

Did he not hear his eomma calling for him or am I just delusional thinking someone actually called him?

But that didnt matter most now, what mattered was Mingyu's lips on mine. I just stood frozen there with my eyes widened. Then I felt my cheek wet but Im positive that I wasnt crying.

When Mingyu slowly parted his lips away from mine, I could see his cheek with a trail of tear.

He just smiled at me one last time as he wiped his tear.

"Im sorry I caused all of this depression to you. So as an apology gift, I'll just break my own promise,"

"What?" I mumbled.

"You'll understand later, Im actually quite late now," he waved his hand and walked to the opposite direction of the school.

There I noticed his parent's car parked right outside of my house. So I wasnt delusional.

I then turned around and walked to school. I came to school a little late today so as I entered my class, both Bora and Moonbyul were already there. I stood infront of their desk and Moonbyul looked at me.

"Guys, please, its about time that you guys hear me out," I begged.

Bora wont even look at me while Moonbyul sighed.

"Fine," Moonbyul said and Bora snapped her head towards Moonbyul.

"But--"

"Enough Bora, I wanna hear her out," Moonbyul looked at Bora. "You can just leave if you dont wanna hear her out,"