19

"Why? Eomma appa why?" I whined.

"Its still not safe. If those guys havent been arrested dont think I'll let you out this easily," eomma said. "Leaving you alone here was a bad idea," eomma shook her head.

"But I wanna study," I held my bag straps. "Appa," I turned to appa.

"Just stay indoors for awhile,"

I groaned and plopped myself down the couch, sulking to myself.

"I'll order pizza," appa tried to persuade me.

"And chicken,"

"And chicken," appa added.

"Wow this feels great!" I smiled and borrowed eomma's phone and walked upstairs to change my school uniform.

I searched for Mingyu's name in eomma's contact and saw it. I then texted Mingyu to tell him that I wont be going to school and he said he knew and he was too.

Well this is annoying, he should be suffering in school.

"Deurim, come down here for awhile," I heard eomma calling for me.

I then got out and saw Mingyu's parents. But there was no sign of Mingyu.

"Good morning," I greeted them as I walked down the stairs.

"Good morning," they smiled at me. "Your pizza and chicken are on its way,"

"What?" Confusion etched my face.

"Mingyu skipped school twice so today thats his punishment," eommonim smiled.

"Ah," I nodded.

I then looked at appa and he knew what I was thinking.

"Its also his punishment for not taking good care of his girlfriend that is my daughter,"

I then felt my face burn red.

"So you guys were in a relationship before?" Eomma asked me.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"I was waiting this day to ask you face to face about this," eomma smiled teasingly at me.

"W-we werent that serious back then t-thats why we never told y-you guys about i-it,"

"Really? Mingyu told us the opposite last night," appa looked at me.

"What? What happened?" I looked at everyone in the living room.

"Before we went to pick you up, we went to their house first to talk about a few stuff and we asked about you guys as well," eomma said.

"W-wow, Im shook,"

They all just laughed. Atleast they arent angry. Then we heard someone huffing before a thud was heard on the door.

"Go get the door," eomma said.

"What if the person out there is the bad guys?"

She just gave me a commanding look.

"Joking," I went to the door and opened it revealing Mingyu who's hands were full with pizza and chickens.

"Aye my delivery guy, come on in," I said. "Delivery guy came," I shouted and left Mingyu there.

"You're suppose to help me," he groaned.

"Nah, its your punishment,"

Mingyu shook his head and walked towards his parents.

"Where am I suppose to put this?"

"In my mouth," I said.

"Just put it on the dining table and Deurim, behave," eomma said.