28

"Deurim you have to let me in! I obeyed what you said yesterday and left but you dont want to meet with me today too? Im sorry okay? I really am, please just let me in," I heard Mingyu calling from outside.

"Mingyu, she doesnt want to meet anyone except us for now," I heard appa's voice.

"Please just tell me why she doesnt want to let me in. Is it because I trapped her in a room full of frogs?"

"I dont know too. Her emotion is not that stable now. We already had a psychologist doctor to help her,"

I could hear Mingyu sighed but I really didnt wanna meet him. I dont know why too. Was his punisment too much? Or was it because of Moonbyul?

"Deurim, I'll come again later and this time Im gonna make sure Im gonna see you," I heard him said.

I just sealed my lips together and looked at eomma.

"When can I go out from this place?"

"Until the doctor said you can,"

I sighed and asked for my phone. Once I got my phone, I checked it and Mingyu already called a few times and sent a lot of texts.

I decided to just read his last message.

Babe: im sorry

And that was it.

"Eomma, what is wrong with me? Why am I like this?"

"Your doctor said you were just too depressed and you thought that Moonbyul shot herself because of you're in a relationship with Mingyu. You thought that you were the murderer,"

"But isnt it true tho? She did shot herself because of me, I am the murderer" I sighed.

"No Deurim. Throw those negative thoughts away. I promise once you get this treatment you'll be okay," eomma said.

I nodded and I saw appa walked in.

"Is Mingyu gone?"

Appa just nodded and I nodded too.

"He looked so hurt,"

I just closed my ear.

"I dont wanna hear anything about him,"

"Okay then, do you want some pizza?"

Appa let the person into the room because he said it was the pizza delivery guy but who doesnt recognise their own boyfriend?

"No matter how hard you try to disguise yourself I still know its you Mingyu. You're too tall,"

He then sighed and opened his cap.

"I told you Im going to see you,"

I ignored him and looked at appa.

"You betrayed me," I pouted.

"You guys need to talk,"

"But Deurim said she doesnt want to meet him," eomma was the only one on my side now.

"Just let them talk," appa pulled eomma out of the room.

"Why Deurim?" Mingyu asked as soon as my parents went out.

"Its not easy to forget about Moonbyul who shot herself because of me,"

"I thought we've talk about this. She did not shot herself because of you,"

"But she stucks in my head Mingyu, its hard," I sighed.

"I know its hard. But you shoudnt take it to this stage," he pulled my bandaged wrist up.