30

"Why wont you let me go? I only agreed to stay for a night," I held the front door knob, getting ready to leave Seokmin's house.

"You still have your clothes here! Lets have a longer sleepover," he whined as he held the door, preventing me from opening the door.

"We have schools to attend tomorrow silly and we dont go to the same school," I opened the door but Seokmin pushed it closed again.

"No, you just got out from the hospital, you should rest at a place where you could laugh all your might,"

"Im not even laughing a bit right now, open that door," I said with a commanding tone.

"Okay, listen. I know you're acting like this because of Mingyu, but you have to listen to me. Do not go out from this house,"

"Give me a solid excuse not to,"

"Well, do you trust Mingyu?"

I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What does that have to do with this situation right now?"

"Because, he asked me to not let you go out. He said its dangerous," Seokmin locked the front door.

He then pushed me away from the door and let me sit on the couch.

"Just stay. Im worried for your safety," Seokmin advised me.

"Didnt he tell you any details on why its dangerous?"

Seokmin just shrugged and turned on the tv. He found a channel where Tom and Jerry was playing and looked at me.

"Watch this quietly,"

"What the hell Seokmin,"

Seokmin just smiled sheepishly and walked to the kitchen. Once he was out of my sight, I checked my phone. I sighed as Mingyu still havent text or call me.

"Here," Seokmin startled my by putting something cold on my cheek.

He removed it away from my cheek and put it on my lap. It was so cold but I didnt mind as it was a container of ice cream.

"Dont be so down. Mingyu is dealing with something," he gave me a spoon.

I opened the lid and just ate the ice cream silently.

"Did I do anything wrong maybe? And I dont know that we're actually fighting?" I asked Seokmin.

"You're not that dumb to be honest," he shook his head.

"Then tell me why is he ignoring me,"

Seokmin puts his right index finger on his lips and used his left index finger to the cartoon that was playing.

"Be quiet and eat that ice cream while we watch this cartoon,"

I rolled my eyes but just obeyed what he said.

"Dude you better get your ass to your house fast, if anything happens to you what would happen to Deurim? She had enough things to deal with,"

My eyes slowly flickered open as I let out a soft yawn.

"And the cops are doing something right?"

I stretched like a lazy cat and looked for Seokmin. My eyes then noticed Seokmin's figure in the kitchen, pacing back and forth with the phone on his ear.

"Yes, Deurim is with me. Dont worry about her because you're the one in danger right now,"

If there's my name in the conversation then he must be talking to Mingyu.