31

I was awaken when I heard people talking downstairs. I slowly got up and looked around me. I was still in the guest room.

"Seokmin, where are you going?! Its already dark and its dangerous!"

I sensed the worried tone in Seokmin's parents voice so I quickly got out from the guest room and looked at them from upstairs.

"Im doing what a friend will do when a friend is in the hospital,"

"Which friend of yours is in the hospital?" I asked.

My hands started shaking as I felt something bad.

"Mingyu,"

I felt my heart stop dead on its track and Seokmin's parents just stayed silent.

"Lets go, we need to meet him," I ran down the stairs and grabbed Seokmin's arm.

"Its better if you stay, your parents will come any minute from now to pick you up," Seokmin removed my grip on his arm.

"No! I promised Mingyu that I would stay with you so Im following you!"

"Deurim, Minho escaped the prison! He went out searching for you and all the cops are searching for him including Mingyu altho we all know for sure that he's not a cop. But he wanted to make sure you'll gonna be safe and throw Minho back in jail so he went out there and searched for him," Seokmin told me.

"Then how did he ended up being at the hospital?" A tear escaped my eye.

"Minho confronted him and asked for you and said Mingyu will walk off without any injury but Mingyu wont tell, we were on the phone that time so I heard because he didnt hang up, I then--"

"Is he in serious injury?" I cutted him off.

Seokmin just sighed and I just waited for him to answer me.

"Is he?" More tears rolled down my cheeks. "Answer me," I became a crying mess.

"Minho was armed when he confronted Mingyu," Seokmin said.

"L-lets meet Mingyu now, we need to see him," I pulled Seokmin to the front door.

"Deurim, no," Seokmin pulled me away from the door. "Minho is still out there, he's still not caught,"

"Then you wanna make me stay indoors while Mingyu is in the hospital suffering?!"

"Deurim, calm down," Seokmin's eomma tried to stop me.

"I need to meet him!" I cried.

"Deurim, wait for your parents okay?"

I just cried and Seokmin pulled me into a hug.

"Dont cry, you'll get to see him as soon as Minho gets caught okay?"

"Is he caught now?" I asked eomma.

"There's still no news Deurim,"

I just paced back and forth at the living room. Seokmin must be at the hospital now but he wont answer my calls or reply to my texts. I just want to know Mingyu's condition.

"Deurim, its getting very late now. Why dont you go to sleep?" Appa told me.

"How can I sleep when I still dont know Mingyu's condition?" I looked at appa.

"You have a point but--"

"If Minho has been caught, I wanna meet him,"

"Deurim--"

"I wanna ask him why he does this!"

"Deurim, you're gonna wake the neighbours,"

"Im going to meet him and give him a piece of my mind,"