16

I had my eyes closed the whole ride and Mingyu chuckled. Yesterday's event still embarrass me like damn. And now Mingyu is driving us to school. This is how my Monday morning with Mingyu started.

"Can you relax? Eommonim didnt even say anything right?" Mingyu tried to talk to me about it.

"Thats more creepy," I whined. "Im so dead," I closed my eyes tighter when I imagine what my parents reaction would be when they're back.

"Relax,"

Is that all that he got to say?

"Are we there yet?" I groaned as the ride to school is taking extra time today.

"Why dont you see for yourself?"

I opened my eyes and after awhile, I noticed that we already passed the school.

"Yah where are we going?!"

"I hate Monday," Mingyu smirked.

"Oh my gosh Im so gonna get killed when my parents' back," I held my temple.

Mingyu just laughed and I glared at him.

"Trust me on this," he glanced at me and gave me a sincere smile.

I just sighed and rested my head on the window. Then after a few more minutes of Mingyu driving in silence, I knew where he's actually taking us.

"Seriously now Mingyu? Seriously?" I frowned as we reach a barbeque restaurant.

Like why would we eat here in the morning? Is his breakfast this fancy?

"First date," Mingyu smiled sheepishly.

I suddenly choked on my saliva and started coughing. At the same time, I felt adrenaline rush.

"Yah yah are you okay?" Mingyu patted my back with concern in his eyes.

I just nodded and stared into that sincere orbs of his. Thats when I realise that I really should trust him. Even when we werent back together, he still told me the truth. He didnt even lie to me and that proved that I should trust him.

Yesterday's incident that made me misunderstood Mingyu do have its goodness in it.

"Deurim?"

"O-oh, yes?"

"What? Daydreaming about me already?" Mingyu smirked.

I scoffed and left the car.

"You're paying right?" I stretched like a lazy cat.

"What kind of boyfriend doesnt pay for a first date?"

I felt an adrenaline rush everytime he mentioned 'date'.

"Stop," I closed my ears. "Mentioning that," I looked at him.

"What?" Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Oh you mean our first date?"

"Lets just get in get our fancy breakfast shall we?" I sighed as he kept on mentioning that word 'date'.

"Thanks for skipping school with me for our first date," Mingyu smirked.

I just ignored him and got out of his car.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow too okay?" Mingyu got out with me.

"I rather walk, you're gonna make me skip school again," I unlocked the house gate.

"This time I wont jeez," he said. "Oh by the way, Im bored at home, can I hang out here?" Mingyu entered the gate.

I rolled my eyes and closed the gate.