35

I frowned as I tried to finish all my assignments before the deadline.

"How do you expect us to meet most of the time if you kept on doing your assignments whenever Im having the day off?" Mingyu leaned on my doorframe.

"Its not my fault college is a lot harder than you think it is. You dont even go to college because you got to work at your parents company,"

"Im just saying jeez calm down Deurim, its not even my fault you always procrastinate your assignments,"

I stopped typing on my laptop and looked at him.

"You know what? Just leave,"

"Gladly," he rolled his eyes and left.

I sighed and dropped my head onto the table. Ever since he worked at his parents company, we fought a lot and my college life isnt helping much either.

"Both of you guys are just stressed out, dont lash out everything with each other,"

I then raised my head and saw Seokmin by the door. I sighed and stood up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Mingyu called me earlier and said that we should hang out with the rest so I decided to come here and wait for you guys downstairs but Mingyu came down without saying anything so I knew you guys were fighting, again,"

I sighed again and held my forehead.

"Our relationship is getting downhills these past days, I didnt knew this would happen to us you know,"

"Every relationship has their ups and downs," Seokmin approached me and gave my back a pat.

I nodded and Mingyu came to my room again.

"So are we going out or what?" Mingyu asked. "Wonwoo called and he said they are waiting for us at the mall already,"

"Why dont you just date Wonwoo?"

"Here we go again," Seokmin sighed.

"Eomma once said that you were mature but I guess not," Mingyu shrugged.

"I never said I was mature didnt I? Why dont you get an older girlfriend then, I have a suggestion, Mirae eonnie,"

"Mirae nuna? The nurse?" Mingyu frowned. "Seriously now?"

"Hold your horses, Im courting her," Seokmin said.

"Its been a year Seokmin and she still wont accept you, give Mingyu a chance,"

"Woah, you need to relax Deurim, dont try to set my future girlfriend up with your boyfriend,"

I rolled my eyes and kept looking at both them.

"You guys just leave," I closed my eyes. "Go hang out with the rest,"

"Fine," Mingyu said.

But Seokmin got a hold of Mingyu's arm and prevented him from going out.

"You guys settle both your problem first, Im going first, good luck guys, dont kill each other tho,"

Seokmin then left and I just stood there. Mingyu just stood there too and stared at me.

"We'll talk about us some other time, I need to finish this," I broke the silence.

"Deurim," he sighed and grabbed my arm. "You wont be able to finish your assignment like how you want it to be finished if you're this stressed out,"

"What can I do?" I rolled my eyes. "Nothing is going as I planned anyways,"

Mingyu walked towards me and put his palms on my shoulder.