〆34〆

〆Special Chapter〆

Mingyu's pov

"What took you so long to enter your room?" I approached her and hugged her.

She didnt answer me as she slowly hugged me back.

"What took you so long too? A month Mingyu, a month," she cried in my embrace.

"Hey you shouldnt cry," I broke the hug.

"Not letting me see you for a month is too much," she sobbed.

I just smiled and wiped her tears. I then asked our parents permission to let me have some talk with Deurim. I then pulled her to her room and we sat on the bed.

"Im sorry," I kissed her cheek.

She just stayed silent as she wiped her remaining tears.

"Sorry," I pinched her cheeks.

"Im so angry at you," she crossed her arms, not even sparing me a glance.

"No you're not," I poked her cheek.

"Yes I am. Im going to take my shower, you get out," she stood up and pointed to the door.

"Pft, sure. I'll wait for you downstairs then," I got up and walked out the door.

Before I could close the door, she held it open and I looked at her.

"J-just stay downstairs, dont leave yet," she stuttered as her cheeks burned red.

I just chuckled and nodded. I knew she missed me. So I went down and saw my parents and Deurim's parents still discussing about the business matter.

"I thought you wanted to have an alone time with Deurim," eommonim was the first to notice that I walked downstairs.

"She went to take her shower and asked me to leave her room," I shrugged.

"Well, we're going out for awhile, we need to discuss this matter with some clients," appa said.

"Oh yea sure," I nodded.

They then got ready and got out the door. I could hear their car engines turned on and they soon drove off the driveway.

I sat on the couch and searched for the remote control. Once I got the black thing with buttons on it, I turned the tv on and looked for some interesting channels.

"Oh, Scarlet Heart," I stopped changing the channel when that drama was playing.

Then I heard someone running from upstairs and I turned my body around to look at Deurim's door. The fast footsteps were still audible and I almost stood up to check on her but the door was immediately open and she stood there, fully dressed but her hair was still dripping wet.

"I thought you left, I heard car engines--"

"It was our parents, they went out to meet some clients of theirs. Relax for a bit, I wont be leaving any time soon," I smirked.

She then made an 'O' with her mouth and got back in her room. I then frowned and heard the sound of the hairdryer.

I then shook my head and turned my attention back to the drama. I kept my eyes glued to the tv and after some few minutes, I could see her presence from the corner of my eyes.

"The drama is almost over, Im giving you all my attention after this, I promise," I said.

I heard her scoff and sat next to me.

"Scarlet Heart?" She shook her head.

"This was the only thing I watched when I was still in the hospital. Dont tell me you dont watch this," I glanced at her awhile and noticed that her hair was now tied to a messy bun.

I turned my attention back to the plasma screen and Deurim laid her head on my shoulder.

"Im watching it just to see Baekhyun, too bad he died in the drama,"

"Stop watching other guys, jeez,"

I could feel her smiling and I just shook my head. The drama ended and I turned off the tv.

"Lets focus on us now, how are you?" I looked at Deurim who had seated properly now.

"Im fine," she replied. "How bout you?" She looked at me.

"Perfectly fine except for missing you,"

"Too cheesy,"

"You love my cheesiness tho," I smirked.

She just poked her tongue out at me. I just smiled and ruffled her hair.

"What have you been doing when I wasnt around?"

"Well," she started. "Fangirling for Bts. Blood sweat and tears omg did you heard it?" She started to squeal.

"Uhm--"

"Jimin's hair omg and Yoongi with black hair is just, I dont know he's such a bias wrecker!" She fangirled. "And Jin, in their music video, he--"

I closed her mouth and she stopped talking.

"Not interested,"

She then frowned and pushed my hand away.

"Other things?" I asked.

"Nothing," she sulked. "I texted you that Ha Na is Bora and my bestfriend now and thats probably everything,"

"Really?" I raised my right eyebrow.

"Unless you want me to tell you about how Im stanning the new rookie group SF9 and Pentagon because their debuts--"

"Anything that is not related to kpop is what I would love to hear now,"

She then groaned and I chuckled.

"I want to rant about kpop, Bora and Ha Na isnt that much of a fan. I mean Ha Na is a kpopper but she doesnt like to show me that side of hers,"

"Then am I a kpopper?" I asked her.

"You could," she smiled sheepishly.

"No thank you," I rejected and she whined. "Tell me about your results,"

"Oh, you wanna hear about that?" She asked.

"Yea, that,"

"Well I got third place and Ha Na was still the first. Bora got 7th place, thats it, the end,"

"Thats it?" I asked and she nodded. "Im surprised how you took such a short time to tell me about this. I thought you're gonna brag all day long about this,"

"Im not like that,"

I chuckled as I saw her expression.

"I know, I was joking," I pulled her into a hug. "I miss you so much,"

"The feeling is mutual," she hugged me back and I smiled.

She broke the hug and we just stared at each other.

"Can we order pizza?"

I groaned and she just chuckled as she said a few 'what' at me.

"I thought you wanted to kiss me,"

"What?!" She laughed.

I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Does that mean no pizza?"

"Stop talking about pizza and persuade your sulking boyfriend," I whined.

She just laughed and I bit the inside of my cheeks as I hold myself from smiling.

"Aye stop pretending to sulk," she cupped my cheeks.

I looked away from her and she used her hands that were on my cheeks to push my head so Im looking at her again.

"Im sorry, I love you," she kissed me.

I smiled and just kissed her back.

"I wont leave you again, I promise," I smiled after breaking the kiss.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Its coming to the end already xD

p/s know that i wrote this like a month back, so yea xD

♥~Minguu