20

"How about home schooled?"

I just give eomma the most disapproving look I could plaster on my face.

"Then? You need education,"

"Just let me go to school eomma," I groaned.

"Its still not safe,"

"Its safe, Mingyu will be there 24/7,"

"Oh will he?"

"Eomma, its getting late. If you still wont let me out of this house now, both Mingyu and I will be late. He's waiting outside now in his car, what could be so bad?"

"Just let her go," appa suddenly approached us. "Here, I forgot to give you this last night," he handed me a new phone.

"Thank you appa!" I hugged him. "Im going now bye!" I walked out the door.

"Why did you let her go?! What if something bad happens to her?" I heard eomma nagging at appa.

"She'll be safe," I heard appa reassuring eomma.

I smiled and ran to the gates where Mingyu's car was just outside. I opened the gates and closed it afterwards and entered the car.

"We're gonna be late," he said. "We need to do something we used to do before," he smirked.

Oh gosh.

"Please no,"

Mingyu ignored me and speeds up to the school.

"Yah yah! Im not even wearing my safety belt yet!"

"No need for that, we're already close by the school," and then the car slowed down and we were already at the school's parking lot.

I then quickly got out from the car and walked quickly to my locker.

"Yah are you angry?" Mingyu followed me to my locker.

"We could get killed,"

"Im a professional babe, the only thing Im not professional at is escaping the cops," he smirked.

"Shut up," I opened my locker and grab the needed books.

After I got everything I needed, I closed my locker and walked to my class with Mingyu tagging beside me.

When we reach my class, I was about to enter when Mingyu pulled me.

"Remember who you chose yesterday," he pulled my head closer and kissed my forehead.

"Yah no PDA in school!" I pushed him away.

Mingyu just poked his tongue out at me.

"Just remember, no matter what happens, you chose me, not Moonbyul," he caressed my cheek before he pushed me into the class.

There, all my classmates were staring at me. Actually, the gossips died down but I guess this will make it alive again.

"What was that?" I started hearing people talking.

I sighed and walked to my seat.

"Yah what was that?" Bora turned to look at me.

"What?"

"Apparently," Moonbyul turned around too. "We saw Mingyu kissing your forehead out there," Moonbyul smirked at me but this time I knew for sure that it wasnt a teasing smirk.

"W-we got back together," I told them.

"Omg," Bora squealed. "Congrats!"

"What the hell Bora," I scoffed.