🔻Chapter 7 - Cruel comments🔻

**Jamie's pov**

Today is my third day at school and it's been quite an odd two days. On the first I became friends with 5 bad boys and on the second became hated by the co-cheer captain.

Climbing out of bed I head over to my draws and pull out today's outfit. I pulled out some black ripped jeans, a Metallica top with little holes, fishnet tights, black biker boots and my ripped denim jacket.

Walking into my bathroom, I throw my hair up into twin buns and did my make up.

Once I was dressed, I walked out of my bathroom and down stairs, to where my mum and sister are sat eating their breakfast.

"What are you wearing young lady?" Mum asks.

"Clothes." I mumble, only to revive an annoyed huff.

"Honestly, in my day, back in England. We had to wear skirts down past our knees and socks or tights you can't see through. Oh and shirts without holes in it." She lectured.

"Geez mum, this is not England and this is not 1989."

"Mum just leave her alone, I think she looks great." Sam says.

"Fine. Honestly, kids these days." She muttered to herself.

Grabbing myself some bacon and scrambled eggs, I sat down by my sister and began eating.

Once I finished, I put my plate in the sink and grabbed myself a cup of water. Having a quick gulp, before placing it back in the sink.

Going over to the front door, I grabbed my school bag, shouting a quick goodbye, I left the house.

****

I was running late by 10 minuets, by the time I arrived at school. It was weird to walk down the empty halls, but it made getting to my locker 10 times quicker.

As I was stood, there putting away books I don't need and pulling out books that I do.

That is until I heard the familiar sound of heels clicking down the corridor.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is, new girl." Vanessa squeaked.

"Hello, Vanessa." I sat quietly.

She looks like she's hardly wearing any clothes. She's wearing a short, tight red leather skirt, a top that reaches just under her breasts and it has a low cut neckline, with a small zipper just under it, her face caked in make up and some red high heels.

"What are you doing in my halls at this time?"

"I was running late and just grabbing my books, so that I can make it to maths." I say.

It's odd, without the boys or anyone around, I feel unsafe on my own. I don't like feeling like this, being afraid of someone.

"Is someone a little scared?" She teased.

"N-no." I clear my throats and try to make my voice stronger. "No."

"Oh really?" She asks, taking a few steps towards me, as I stepped back and became pinned against the lockers. "How about if you don't stop talking to Jace, I will reveal your little secret?" She says, before leaning closer to me and whispers. "Scared now?"