🔸Chapter 25 - Purple dragons🔸

**Jace's pov**

After getting home - from getting ice cream, with two of my favourite girls - I headed straight to bed.

This morning when I woke up, the sun was shining through the curtains, attempting to blind me.

Groaning I roll onto my front, only to have the wind knocked out of me, as someone leaped onto my back.

"Wakey! Wakey! Eggs and bakey!" I hear yelled.

"Get off." I grumble, my head squashed against my pillow.

"Fine." The person sighed dramatically.

As soon as I was free, I flipped back over only to find Chase and Cameron smiling down at me from where they were stood next to my bed.

Then I look at the foot of my bed where the twins are sat, grinning mischievously at me.

"Alright who sat me?"

***

20 minuets later, I mange to kick the boys out of my room and drag my self into the bathroom to shower.

Jumping out as the water turns slightly colder, I grab a towel wrapping it around my waist. Walking over to the sink I brush my teeth, before quickly shaving my slight stubble.

Heading back into my room, I walk over to my drawers. Pulling out some boxers, I drop my towel and pull them on and then grabbing some pants I pull them on. Just as I button them, Jamie storms into my room.

"What is it with people and entering my room without permission today?" I ask, only to smirk when I see her checking me out.

Realising she was caught, she blushed and looked down. Laughing, I walk over to her lifting her chin up.

"Don't be shy." I say. "I check you out all the the time."

"Jace!" She whines, hitting my chest only to rest her hand on it. "Wow. This is really hard. I like it."

"Ok?" I chuckle. "Can I finish getting dressed?"

"Yeah." She nods. "But your not wearing those pants."

"If you just wanted me in my underwear you should have just told me." I tease. "Cause I had a dream just like this except you were cowering on my bed and begging."

"Eww! Jace that's nasty. Also not what I meant." She groans. "I meant, your going to put on those black jeans you own. No arguments."

"Fine." I give in, unzipping my pants and rolling my eyes, beginning to pull them down until Jamie squeals.

" I give in, unzipping my pants and rolling my eyes, beginning to pull them down until Jamie squeals