🔻Chapter 22 - Hell to the no!🔻

**Jamie's pov**

After leaving the Metcalf house hold, I went straight home planning on telling my mum everything. As it was only 2 in the afternoon, I decided I'd take Sam and Mum shopping.

"Guess who's back!" I yell, as I walk through the door.

"Jamie!" I hear a yell and soon Sam was clinging onto me. "I missed you! Where were you?"

"Sorry, I was next door." I smile, recalling this morning and last night.

"Oh, so you were creating my nieces and nephews with Jace?" She winked.

"What no!" I exclaim. "What is it with everyone and expecting me to do it with Jace?!"

"Mum, wants grandkids." She shrugs.

"Speaking of Mum. Would you two like to go shopping with me?" I ask.

"Yes!" She shrieked before running into the living room, where no less than a minute later another squeal sounded.

"Alright go get ready!" I yell, already making my way upstairs, only to get pushed aside by my mum and sister as they raced upstairs.

Laughing to myself I enter my room and begin pulling out some clothes.

I pulled on my grey 'geek' T-shirt, then tucked it into my ripped blue shorts, before tying a tartan flannel around my waist. Finally I put on my blue converse, adding a splash of perfume as well and then started doing my makeup, which was simple but cute.

Then I quickly tied my blonde hair up into a messy ponytail, before setting off downstairs only to find my mum and Sam ready to go.

Sam curled her hair and was wearing a white skirt, with a black crop top that said 'weekend love monster' and some black pumps. Whilst my mum wore a grey jumper, blue jeans, some adidas pumps and a black watch.

"Honey? Can we go to the hairdressers first?" My Mum asks, quietly.

"Of course Mum." I smile.

With that we hopped into the family car and drove off to the local hair dressers.

***

"Alright Hun, all done." Cindy the hairdresser says, excitement in her voice. Slowly turning my mum to face the mirror.

"Oh my!" She gasps, tears in her eyes. "I love it! Thank you so much!"

I was so happy to see my mum smile, she'd had her hair cropped as it was all falling out, whilst Sammy had hers trimmed and highlighted with blonde streaks, then there was me who went a little, well wild.

"We look great and Mum, you look gorgeous!" I say, smiling at my mum and then pulling her into a quick hug.

"Lets hit the mall!" Sam exclaims, as we let go and then drags the two of us out of the hair salon and back into the car.

***

We walked around for a couple of hours, going in and out of shops.

"Are we done yet?" I huff, only to retrieve two no's in return. "But I'm hungry and tired!"

They once again ignored my complaints and continued on their walk into another shop. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy shopping, but after awhile it gets boring. Also unlike my mother and sister, I am no shopaholic.