🔻Chapter 12 - Ruined🔻

**Jamie's pov**

What have I done. I'm too skinny. I was fine enough. But I had to listen to those stupid rumours and ruin myself again.

"Jamie?" Jace whispered. "Oh my god Jamie, what have you done?"

"I d-don't k-now," I whispered back, shrinking into the lockers behind me.

Jace looked at me with an uncertain expression, which I couldn't identify. Disgust, maybe?

Of course it's disgust, look at me. Just the thought of looking at myself, made me feel sick. So pushing Jace away I raced back into the bathroom, only to throw up in the toilet, once again.

You're so weak and disgusting. You couldn't keep it together and now Jace knows your secret.

I heard a voice say in my mind and suddenly, I begin gasping as I begin to dry heave, not having anything left in me to throw up. Soon coughing up blood, then I just started gagging.

Not long after I raced away from Jace, I could hear him running after me and as soon as I was on the floor in the bathroom, he held my hair up above my head and slowly rubbed my back. Stopping the circular motions, he reached into my bag, - that I had dropped - somehow finding a hair band and he tied my hair up in a messy bun.

Once I finished and tried to catch my, Jace must have gone and sat on the sinks outside of the stall, because that's where I found him after exiting the toilet, when I went to - once again - wipe my mouth.

Leaning over the sink so I didn't have to see my self in the mirror, I turned to look at Jace while washing my hands.

"Jamie? What's going on?"

"Nothing."

"There is," he pressed.

"NO THERE ISN'T ITS NOTHING!" I yelled. "Its nothing," I finished in a whisper.

"Hey please don't cry," Jace pleaded. As stereotypical as it sounds, I never realised I was crying, until he mentioned it and pulled me into his strong arms for a hug.

"I'm ruined!" I whisper-yelled.

"No your beautiful, your just confused. You see, to all of us boys your gorgeous!" He said.

Deciding not to argue, I just hugged him tighter.

I'm ruined...

***

After my break down with Jace, I went straight home. Then I skipped the rest of the week and the week after that.

So I don't get caught by my family, I leave in the morning, pretending to go to school, but I actually go to a park. Then after I know my parents and brother have left the house, I go back. Which is what I'm doing right now.

"Bye mum, dad, Xavier and Sam!" I yell before leaving, the house. I walk down to the old, run down park and sit on the swings and begin to read my book.

1 hour later, I begin walking back to my house. Once I arrived, I headed straight to my room, throwing on, one of my brothers old hoodies.

Walking downstairs, I enter the living room only to notice 6 figures sitting on the couches all staring at me.

Chase, Tommy, Tio, Cameron, Jace and Xavier.

"H-hey guys?" I stuttered.

"Hey sis." Xavier said sarcastically.

"Sup." Chorused the rest of the boys.

"What are you doing home?" I question.

"Well, I was told you haven't been seen in school for the past 2 weeks by 5 anonymous beings and your school. Be happy I picked up the phone before mum or dad." Xavier said standing up.

"Umm I had my reasons." I said looking up at Jace, before I looked down at the floor.

"What reason can possibly stop you from showing up at school?" I could tell my brother was becoming angry. "Tell me what?"

"I CAN'T SHOW UP THERE FOR REASONS!" I yell, before muttering. "Personal reasons."

"Can't you tell me? Your own brother?" He pressed. "Do you not trust me?"

"Yes I trust you! But, I don't want to be looked at differently." My voice fades slightly.

"I would never look at you differently." Xavier spoke softly, like I would break.

"Ok." I whisper.

Slowly, I begin to pull up the hoodie. Once I pull it over my head, I look down. My stomach now curves into a weird shape, my ribs stick out so far I can count them. My colar bones stick out scarily. If you haven't realised, I'm stood in some tracksuit bottoms and my bra.

What? I wasn't expecting company.

I heard many deep intakes of breath. I began to feel really self conscious, so I wrapped my arms around myself.

"Jamie you need help." Tio whispered.

"I know." I agreed.

"I know a rehab intuition about 3 hours from here." Cameron stated.

"No! I can't! Not again." I rushed.

"Wait, again? You mean you've done this before?" Chase asks. I only nodded. "Why? When?"

"I was about 14 years old when it began..."

••flashback••

"Hey fatty!"

"Burger king rang, they want their burgers back!"

Feeling self conscious, I began to stop eating as much food until I stopped all together. Soon I was seriously under weight, but to me I still weighed too much.

At first it was just not eating and then it developed into forcing fingers down my throat. After a year, my parent realised something was wrong and so I was sent to rehab for around two years.

Once I left, my parents informed me about us moving to America.

••End of flashback••

"And that brings us to now." I sigh.

"Why was I not informed?" Xavier asked.

"Because we knew you'd refuse." I said. "It was horrible there Xav, force feeding me and at one point through tubes. You can't send me back there!"

"Your not going anywhere." I was pulled into a group hug, not knowing who was speaking.

"How about we become a private rehab for you?"

"I'd like that." I smiled.

"Then it's settled." The boys cheered.

A personal rehab? How bad can it be?

*******************************
Vote
Comment
Share