Chapter Six

Thank you so much jmgok- for this absolutely incredible banner! You did a good job (:

Word Count: 1741

(For IPhone 6s users)
Pages: 12

~Lexia

The first breath of consciousness I had was beyond comfortable. So comfortable, in fact, that at first I believed I was floating on a cloud of softness that I never want to escape from.

Instead, I'm lying on a bed that's damn well close enough to it, with sheets wrapped around me so soft and silken, they might as well have been tendrils of the sweetest dreams. I don't remember my bed being this nice...

I sit up abruptly, but a pain stabs the upper right half of my brain, forcing me back to the pillow. I'm hung over. But I don't remember drinking last night? Actually, now that I think about, I don't remember anything from last night.

Or maybe I do. Violet eyes. Silver eyes. Green eyes? What the hell did I manage to get myself into?

Groaning, I force my wary lids open, glad the curtains around me are drawn. It's light enough outside for me to see the room I'm occupying. Nope, I've never seen it in my life.

Lifting the sheets, I glance under. I'm not naked...Just mildly stripped to my underwear and bra. So I didn't drunkenly make my way into someone else's bed then?

"Thank the Moon Goddess." I mutter, tilting my throbbing head at the ceiling. "Praise the damn thing."

I slip out of bed. The air around me is thick and sluggish. Unfamiliar.

The room I'm in is decorated so scarcely I'm second hand offended. Who would neglect such a large room with this much potential? Then I remember my home, and shake my head at how much of a hypocrite I am.

The curtains pull back with a slight groan, revealing to me the outside world. And boy, do I nearly faint at the sight of it.

Trees. And then some more trees. And just when you think another mile of trees is just unrealistic, another presents itself. It's so strange, so foreign I want to bundle myself up in those luscious sheets and cry again.

Because I've never seen this Pack in my life.

A complete change of climate has my head spinning, confusion choking in my throat. How did I get here? I may do some strange things when I drink, but these feet wouldn't carry me across the entire country in one night.

I have to get out of here.

Stumbling back, I rip the top sheet of the bed off, and throw it over my shoulder. Instantly it sticks to my skin with the heat, making me feel unusually like a lamented piece of paper.

The outside of the room is just as strange as the inside, only confirming I've never been here in my life. At least it's fairly one directional (Haha, One direction, so funny :/ Cool let's move on) so I easily find my way to a flight of steps leading down.

As I attempt to find my way to where someone may be, I peeked around corners, and into rooms completely abandoned. Nothing about the place hinted to who owned it.