Acknowledgements

Is that time again...My comment acknowledgments!

This is the third book I've done this for. If you're unaware, I give mentions to my most frequent and favourite commenters throughout writing this.

This is my video reading out the acknowledgments like I've done before. (Mind my attempt to straighten my hair, it looks terrible. Also I'm with my friend so I'm accent my be slightly stronger in parts, plus I suck at saying all your usernames)

"I know most of these people's profile pictures off by heart..."
"That's cute."
"I'm not a creep through."

I read every comment on up to date chapters, and write everyone's names down on paper...It's actually an entire process that's impossible to explain to anyone that doesn't know lol.

This is something I like to think is unique to me. I really want to give credit to those who took the time to comment.

Usually I spend around twenty minutes on this every chapter end, before I update again. Contrary to popular belief, I really enjoy doing this, and anyone could mention a commenters username, and I could describe perfectly their profile picture.

That's why when people change it, I get totally tripped up :p

Anywho, I'm going to first give special mentions, to those I believe have put a lot of effort into commenting, and have been familiar faces in the comment section.

(To every voter and ghost reader, don't think I don't appreciate you just as much, because I honestly do. Commenters are a lot easier to remember and pinpoint. Plus, I really appreciate some of the messages you guys give me)

First, so my in real life friends.

nikita_hawira
We went to the same school, same year, same classes and kind of knew each other. She had no idea she was reading the work I wrote, until I broke it to her. Now we have been best friends for a couple years now, so shout out to my Kita Kita Wife Beater (:

reesee_0908
My bestie Reesey, who has sworn a million times to delete Wattpad from her phone to stop ignoring her friends in school, but never has committed to it. Thanks for being down right awesome and keeping me company in school. Love you to the end of the world and back (get a bloody profile picture :p)

Jadee13xo
I'm going to have to show her this, because she hardly uses Wattpad, but this is primarily because of all the jokes you and Amelia pull about me being 'too famous' (I still want a shirt with that on it)

My Wattpad bestie: JoCharlyta
We began talking when she offered to translate Kaden (Which never happened) She made me download WhatsApp, and now we are best friends. This girl is so committed, and so genuine, with an indescribable talent for writing. GO READ HER BOOK RIGHT NOW!!! Alpha Luke is such an amazing book I've read to the end, and I never read on Wattpad. Thank you Jo for being awesome, and helping me with Kaden when I couldn't think of anything. Our Skyping isn't enough, you need to come see me in NZ ;)

Now my special commenters:

AmberBreak
Special thanks to you Lauren, for always being there in the comment section with your constantly kind message I highly appreciate. We started talking over personal message...What happened to that? Haha. Anyways, I really appreciate you, so thank you so much!!!