Nine.

Andree

I was currently at King's spot, chilling and smoking with the crew as usual. The only difference was that Money wasn't here, and she was late for our date. She was supposed to meet me here at eight, but it a quater past nine.

"Anyone got a lighter?" I growled and I threw the lighter on the floor out of anger. "Mine went out, obviously."

"Yeah, I got you." Greg said as he reached into his pocket. He handed me a lighter, and I finally lit my cigarette back up.

"Thanks man." I said to him before taking a few good puffs.

"So, what's up with you and Money?" Hernando asked before taking some good hits of his blunt.

"We was supposed to go on that date, but she ain't coming I guess." I shrugged.

"Where your sister at, anyway?" Jay asked Minnie.

"I don't know." Minnie said, not taking her eyes out of the book she was reading. "Probably busting a cap in someone."

"Well, I'm not going to sit here and wait for her all night." I said as I stood up.

Suddenly, the door swung open and in came Money who was hard to recognize. Her face was piled with makeup, and she was wearing a tiny hooker dress and high heels. Her usual straightened hair was in curls now, and honestly I thought that she looked horrible.

"You really look like a prostitute clown, or I'm just really tripping from this loud." Hernando commented.

Jay and Greg turned their heads and began laughing silently, and Minnie just shook her head. I didn't know what to say, and I kind of felt bad for her at this point.

"You ready to go?" Money smiled. I could tell she was acting like it didn't phase her.

"Sure." I said, putting my cigarette out in the ash tray. "See you all later."

They all say their goodbyes to me and then I left the apartment with Money right behind me. I took Hernando's keys out of my pocket and made sure his cadillac was unlocked. I opened the door for her and she got inside then put her seatbelt on.

"So, where are we going?" She asked as I got into the driver's seat.

"To my house." I said as I started up the car. "Don't worry, we're gonna have fun."

I drove off and began making my way home. I turned on the radio station and they began playing some N.W.A! I loved that group.

"Dre, do you like my new look?" She then asked me.

"No." I shook my head. "I'm just being honest, Money. You kind of do look like a clown. Your face is covered in makeup....I can barely recognize you."

She didn't respond. Instead, she just looked out of the window and ignored me. I could tell that she was hurt a little bit, but I wasn't trying to be mean.

"Why did you do that?" I asked. "You don't have to be so extreme. This isn't even you."

"I'm sorry, but I was just trying to impress you," She shrugged. "That's all. I didn't think it was that serious because I thought thats what guys liked."

"Why do you want to impress me?" I laughed.

"Because I jock you." She said. "A lot, Andree. Can't you see that by now?"

Obviously I could see that. But, that didn't make her different from any other girl who was thirsty for me.

"Yeah." I said. "Look, just be happy that I even considered this date with you. I have plenty of other girls waiting to even talk to me."