Twenty.

Andree

"Alright, Greg," I said as I put the table down. "Here's the plan. You're going to hide in the other room. I'll call for you when I need your help."

"Why are we doing this again?" He asked as he loaded his pistol. "If you're doing this just for the hell of it, you have real issues."

"Don't question me, just go hide." I chuckled.

Okay, so basically I invited a few cops over for coffee and doughnuts, to 'thank' them for all of the good they've done for me.

And, yes, they're the same cops who arrested Isamariá, just in case you wanted to know. My parents were also gone for the weekend, so I was okay.

There was a knock on the front door. I fixed my collar and walked over to it, making sure it was just the four cops I invited over.

I opened the door and smiled at them.

"Good evening, officers." I smiled. "You may come in and sit at that table."

"Thank you." One of them nodded.

They walked inside and I shut the door. They took a seat at the table and I sighed, walking up towards them.

"So, coffee or doughnuts first?" I asked.

"Well, Officer Jones argued in the car that was should have doughnuts first." Officer Blu said.

They all laughed.

"Wonderful."

I smirked as I walked into the kitchen, grabbing the two doughnut boxes. I opened them up and brought them out to the table.

I pulled up a seat and watched them as they began to eat the doughnuts.

"So, kid, what do you do besides sit in this house?" Blu asked.

"Kill folks." I said as I stood up.

"What you say?" Jones asked.

Blu then fell over out of the seat. The three officers stood up, preparing to shoot me until I threw the gas bomb on the floor.

"Greg!" I shouted.

He came out and I smirked and I pulled the gun from my pocket.

Greg hit one of the officers and I heard him groan as he fell over. I then hit the other officer and he fell unconscious on the floor.

We checked all the officers and too all their weapons. We then handcuffed them and put duct tape around their feet.

I then helped him drag the three bodies to the trunk of his car. Once i threw the third body in there, I closed the trunk and put my yellow bandana over my mouth.

"Where you going?" Greg asked me as I walked back in the house.

"I'm not finished with what I have to do." I said as I felt under the table for the pistol I planted there. I took it from under there and loaded it up. "I'll catch up with you at the place, later."

"Alright." Greg said.

He walked out of the door and closed it behind him.

***

Officer Blu woke up to a pistol pointing directly in his face.

"What're you doing?!" He yelled.

"Shut the hell up." I growled. "Honest to god, I'll shoot you right in your damn face."

"What do you want, boy?"

"Remember this girl?" I asked as I showed him a picture of Isa.

"Y-yeah, I arrested her recently." He said. "Your father had me arrest her."