Eighteen.

Isamariá

I opened my eyes and realized that I was still layed up on Andreson. He then opened his eyes, also.

Out of nowhere, I was yanked by my arms off of him.

"What's going on?" I asked, still in a sleepy state.

I felt cold metal around my wrists.

"Hurry up and take her out of my home." Mr. Valdez growled.

"No, let her go!" Andreson shouted as he ran over to me.

"Get back, son." Robert grabbed him, and pulled him back.

"Why am I getting arrested?" I asked.

"You are under arrest for Trespassing and violation the Valdez property." The officer said. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be held against you in the court of law."

"Wait, I didn't do anything!" I shouted. "Let me go!"

"Isa!" Andreson shouted. "Dad, stop them!"

They dragged me outside and threw me in the back of their car. "Ouch." I hissed.

The officers looked over at me and one of them shook their heads.

I rolled my eyes as I layed down on the seat.

It was a while later when the car stopped. I lifted my head up to see we were at the police station.

They opened the door and grabbed me by my leg, dragging me out of the car and throwing me on the ground.

They then dragged me all the way inside.

The checked in, and one of the officers picked me up, and brought me to a jail cell. They unlocked it and threw me inside. Afterwards, they locked it and walked off.

__________

Andree

"Why the hell did you do that?" I asked.

"She violated my home." He smiled. "And, she trespassed."

"She stopped me from putting a bullet in your brain. She also stopped me from Killing myself." I snarled. "I should be the one going to jail. You're just a racist bastard."

"Right.. And, she set you up, Andreson." He said. "We didn't start having all these issues until she came around. It's best for her to stay in jail."

He patted my back and walked upstairs. I ran to the phone, and dialed Lisa's number.

"Hello?" She answered after the couple of rings.

"Lisa, it's me.... Andreson." I sighed. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, honey." She said. "I'm sorry I quit.. I couldn't take staying there with you guys anymore. Your father Is just so much... From his racist talk about Isamariá to him throwing you around... I couldn't take it."

"It's cool." I said. "Well, I'm glad you left. I mean, you need to better job than this."

"Right.... Anyway, if you need anything, you can call me." She said. "And, I still live in the same apartment."

"Alright." I sighed.

I hung up the phone and sighed. Now that Lisa was gone, I knew life was going to be even worse. And, I knew my parents weren't going to let Isamariá come back.

Anyways, I went upstairs, preparing to go into my room when I heard my parents talking.

"What about that girl?" Moms asked.