Eleven.

Andree

"We're gonna go in there, get the money and then dip." I said. "Hernando and Minnie, park out back and keep watch out for the cops."

"Gotcha." She said.

"Let's get this over with." I said.

Greg, Jay, and Money followed me into the bank and we immediately set shit off. We were on a mission to get this money, and nobody was gonna stop us.

"Everyone get on the ground!" I yelled and then fired a couple shots into the ceiling.

Everyone started screaming and they fell onto the floor. Money and Jay walked around the building and made sure that everyone kept their mouth shut and that nobody had access to the police. Greg and I went to the first bank teller we saw and pointed the gun in her face.

"I know you got the keys to the vault." Greg smirked. "Open it if you don't wanna die."

"I'm afraid I can't do that, sir." She said in a shaken tone.

"I guess you wanna die, then." I chuckled. "Because either way, someone is gonna open the vault for us. Just make this quick and easy."

"I-"

BANG!

I shot a bullet right through the glass. She began crying hysterically as we rushed over the counter and Greg grabbed her by the arm. "Open the vault, bitch!" He barked at her.

"Okay, okay!" She panted. "Just don't hurt me, please."

"How are things looking out there?" I asked, referring to Money and Jay.

"We're good just hurry the hell up!" Jay responded.

The lady was shaking as she got the keys out of her pocket. She opened the vault and Jay's eyes widened when he seen all those hundreds sitting on the shelves.

"Alright, let's get all of this." He said as he began stuffing his duffle bag.

I began filling up my duffle bag with stacks of money. We tried to be quick because we still had to keep an eye on this lady so she wouldn't do anything crazy.

All of a sudden, we heard police sirens close by. "Oh, shit!" I panted. "Come on, we gotta go!"

Greg and I zipped up the duffle bags, then we ran from behind the counter and gestured for Money and Jay to follow us out back. We all ran out the back door and then jumped into the car with Hernando and Minnie. "Step on the gas!" I shouted. "The police are right around the corner so we gotta go!"

"Gotcha!" Hernando responded before pulling off.

He sped down the road and we took our masks off and tried to keep calm and not look too suspicious. I looked behind me and seen the police surrounding the bank building, and luckily we had already left before they seen us. Hernando turned into an alley where his car was parked. See, we used a "different" car than Hernando's, and of course we were gonna ditch it and leave no evidence. This wasn't the first time that we robbed a bank. We were highly skilled at these kinds of things, because that's the type of business that a gang had to do. We made our own money the way that we wanted.

We got out of the car and quickly got into Hernando's cadillac, and he drove off.

When we arrived to King's apartment, he was already waiting for us on the couch. He had the news turned on and of course the robbery had already went viral. Greg and I opened the duffle bags and poured all the money onto the floor.

"Man, we gotta be millionaires now." Jay chuckled. "This isn't nothing compared to what we make on drugs."

"I knew you guys could do it." King smiled. "I'm very proud. Especially of you, Dre."