How to slay

Hey guys I'm back!

Another thing I would like to talk to you guys is about......

1.Hygiene

Listen if your smelling like a dog, there's a problem! A big problem! Hygiene is very important. Please brush your teeth, wash your face, shower, lotion your skin, shave, use underarm(wash your punanies!) If you stink, sorry to break it to you hun but your nowhere around slaying.

Next thing I want to talk about is makeup

Gurls don't put on so much makeup! you guys are going to look like clowns!

A matter of fact you guys shouldn't be wearing makeup cause natural is beauty! If you can't leave the house without makeup, there's a problem

A matter of fact you guys shouldn't be wearing makeup cause natural is beauty! If you can't leave the house without makeup, there's a problem. about 68 percent of women think that wearing makeup makes them physically more attractive. Which is really sad cause your just applying paint to your face . I mean it's okay to wear makeup but don't get to the point where you are addicted to it. (like you can't leave the house without it). Well in that case if you decide to wear makeup. Here are some tips!

1. Put a smile on your face and your good to go :)

Lol I'm joking

Here are some tips......

1. Use a plastic spoon to easily apply the mascara to your bottom lashes. It can also help you to accomplish a thick coat.

2. I don't know if you guys heard this one before but if you want to get a perfect eye liner you can use tape and put it diagonally on your eye, and when your done, apply the eye liner. I gurantee your eyeliner will look boss!

 I gurantee your eyeliner will look boss!

3. If you have very deep under eye bags guess what here's makeup tips you can use to hide those bags :)

Most women just sweep a layer of concealer under there eyes. NO HUNNY!

Highlight in the actual crease then take a darker shade of foundation and apply it to the actual puffy area. I promise you it will look like your eye bags don't even exsist!

Author's Note

Comment if you want more makeup tips! :)