How to get rid of acne easily!!!!

This is one of the annoyingest thing anyone can go through. No matter what you do they always find there way back.😫😢😤😤😤

I have found some ways that have helped me with my acne. I had really bad acne that you couldn't even see my face. Now my face got clearer and glowy lovely and I would like to share some of my tips.

1. Pro activ
I have been using pro activ for like 3 years now and it really helped to clear my skin. You need to be patient and consistent  with it and I guranttee you the acne will dissapear. I'll leave a link at the end if you would like to purchase it.

2. Consult a doctor

If the pro active isn't working in 4-6 weeks then consult a doctor. They will probably give you something else that will work for your skin because not everything works for everybody.

3. Don't touch your face

Please just don't pick or touch your face .By touching your face your adding more bacteria which can cause more acne. Try and ignore it and it will go away on its own time.

4. Patience
Acne is not going to go away right away. You need to be patient and remember your still beautiful.

5. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy

Drinking  lots of water can not only give you clearer skin but it can also give you this natural glow. Drink as much water as you can and keep a healthy diet this will also benefit your health.

6. Skin routine

Have a skin routine that you can stick with and try to figure out what is best for your skin and what is not so good for your skin. Moisturizing is key. So make sure you moisturizer because some of the products can cause  your skin to be a bit dry.

Proactive link: https://www.getproactiv.ca/en_ca/order