How To Slay

*Friends*

Freshman kids are going to have a whole lot of friends and at the end of the school year end up with one or two true friends, just saying.

Would you rather have a whole bunch of fake friends or have no friends?? I think most of you would chose no friends, because honestly the more friends you have the more drama there is. I'm not saying you shouldn't have a lot of friends but chose carefully  cause these people (especially girls) like to get close to you too blackmail you etc. and trust me you might think some of these people are your friends, they're probably sitting down right now gossiping bout you. Have friends that make you feel good about yourself, help you, friends that buy you something to eat. lol , just joking but seriously just watch your back.

Here is how to handle different situations: 

Let's say if a girl wants to fight you, are you going to beat that b**** up or just be the bigger person and ignore it.

In this community we slaying so we don't have time for the hatters. but.......

If you really want to fight the gurl, I say go for it cause I know how some of you guys are, just make sure you whippppp the hell out of that girl!           or boy! Do your Jackie Chan kick and knock her out. Lol.

But really here's a tip don't get your a** beat!!! 

Love you guys!!!