How To Slay

*How to avoid being socially awkward*

Do you feel awkward or uncomfortable around people or you need help getting out of your comfort zone, I'm here to help.

1. Realize you are not alone

You may think that everyone is socially smooth, but in reality most people worry about whether or not people will like them, whether they're making a good impression, or whether people are bored of them.

2.Find a way to build confidence

For people who experience social awkwardness, they might feel fear, insecurity, or have a low self-confidence. Try and push yourself to build confidence.

There are many other reasons for feeling self-conscious, such as having  a bad past experience, feeling that you're not understood, feeling pressure to interact in situations (such as work, peers, or parental pressure, etc.), or feeling confused about the motivations and actions of those around you.

Try and ask yourself where your feelings of awkwardness is coming from.

3. Work to overcome shyness

If your shy it's really hard to be socially active. Try and participate in social events, clubs etc.  Comment If you want me to write a chapter on how to overcome shyness.

4. Stop worrying about what other people think of you

You are you and no one can change that.Just be yourself and ignore the hate. The truth is there is always going to be a person who dislikes you or hate you. Just check your nails and walk away like your the queen.