Suicide

*Suicide*

It's so hard to think of suicidal thoughts, you feel like you've been through so much pain. You feel like you want to end your life right there, but is it worth it?? Is your life worth losing?

You've been through abuse, bullying you feel like there's no point of you living. Let me tell you something. Your life is valuable, if you end your life  your hurting family, friends, and especially yourself. So many others are going to feel guilty for the rest of their lives thinking that they weren't enough for you etc. Just keep calm and let the storm pass. Also keep positive thoughts and talk to family and friends if your having suicidal thoughts. I think talking to someone about it will be very helpful. 

*Find a support group* 

There are support groups in your community and online, where you can find comfort by talking to other people who has suicidal thoughts or might attempt it. You can go online and search up *support groups* or ask your doctor.

*Get rid of harmful things*

Get rid of knives, pills etc. Anything that you might use to harm yourself.

*Make a list*

Make a list of things you love to do or memories you had. This could be the names of your family, pets, physical traits, your childhood. It's good to look back in life and remember the good things. "Good times come and go, but the memories will last forever".

       Author's note

Hey guys!  I know I'm getting a bit off topic with "How To Slay" I wanted to put this chapter out here because I don't know what everyone is going through in life. They could have suicidal thought, bullying, family issues etc. So I thought this would be helpful. 

Comment/inbox me what my next chapter should be about. Love ya!