Chapter 47

"You have to leave the tlg tour Luc." Mario demanded after we all decided to stand up instead of getting our clothes muddy. "I've never seen you so unhappy."

"I know.." I sighed. "But I have to speak to Geo."

Ariel raised her eyebrows at me and Mario rolled his eyes.

"Really?" He bickered, "I mean is he worth it?"

I nodded confidently and then pulled Mario and Ariel's hands. "You'll both be my bodyguards." I joked. Ariel let out a giggle but I doubt that Mario was impressed.

We all then stopped in our tracks when someone opened the door to go outside.

"Geo.." Ariel whispered. I heard Mario hiss shut up to her as I let go of their hands.

"Geo." I echoed, loudly this time. Geo stopped walking when he was facing close to me and stared into my eyes.

"Lucy." Was his response. I could sense bitterness in his voice.

I was just about to apologise but then I realised that I shouldn't. Not today. I've done a lot of damage to him but he knows why.

Oh god, why am I hiding the fact that I just want to hug him so badly? In all seriousness though, he just looks so huggable..

I miss you. I silently cried. I just want to be able to call you mine again, that's all..

"Have fun in England I guess." He muttered. "I'm off to Boston."

"Boston!" Ariel gasped, walking forwards. "Lucky thing, I've always wanted to go to-"

She was cut off when Mario pulled her away and put his hand above her mouth. I wanted to look at them both and roll my eyes but I couldn't keep my eyes off Geo.

"Boston huh." I said as casually as possible. "Cool."

I blushed when we both stared at each other for a while. I could see pain in Geo's eyes and I knew that he could see the same in mine.

The door then opened and Loren stormed out.

"Geo I swear to god if you shed another tear because of her again I will.." I couldn't hear what she said after that because she whispered it when she realised I was there. She stopped in her tracks, standing beside Juwany. 

"Lucy.." She gasped. "Lucy I'm so sorry I-"

"Leave it." Mario answered standing beside me. "Lucy doesn't care, do you?"

I looked at Mario feeling completely speechless. Of course I still care, but.. why is Loren saying sorry?

"Do you Lucy?" Mario spat.

"U-uh n-no." I stuttered, looking at Mario now who's face was full of fury. 

"Good." He said. "Let's leave."

He then grabbed my hand and stormed off, Ariel following.

Tears were streaming down my eyes now when I realised what a mess I'm in. Will I ever even be able to see Geo again? 

Chapter 3 of Abusive relationship is out now!!