Chapter 146

I walked outside of Ariel's hospital room, leaving Mario there sitting on his own, to see Geo standing there with dismal eyes. I gave him a brief smile and made my way to my room, but found myself not being able to as Geo pulled me into his chest so he could hug me. He kissed my head a numerous amount of times but I wasn't in the mood, I stayed standing there as my cheek pressed against his warm, black jumper. 

The fact that Geo shouldn't be hanging out with me made me feel terrible and guilty for having feelings for him. 

"Geo..." I whispered. He let out a mumble to show he was listening, which simply made me feel a rush of butterflies. I so badly didn't want to tell him this. "Do you think you staying with me is... safe?"

He let go of me so his gorgeous eyes could stare into mine. An obvious forced smile stretched upon his face, it was clear that deep down he was upset. "Of course baby." He whispered back, but he sounded doubtful. I let out a forced smile myself when his hand rested on my jawline and cheek. He looked down at my lips as a genuine smile appeared, but I felt too embarrassed to  in front of everyone, and too guilty to. It seems wrong to kiss just after finding out Ariel has died. 

"Another time." I sighed. I then walked to my hospital room, happy that Geo decided to follow. 

"I'm gonna be honest with you Luc... me moving to LA is mainly because..."

I could see that Geo was struggling to finish his sentence, so I decided to do so for him. "Because of your safety?"

He nodded whilst letting out a sigh. "Yeah... safety."

This all felt so stupid. But this situation is the opposite. Geo could die any day for all I know. Loren is too sneaky to get caught in the act. Taking her to jail doesn't mean the situation will end too. It's pretty obvious that she's not the only one committing these crimes... I wonder who else is on in this. It could be anyone. 

"You still going on the TLG tour?" I asked after a minute of silence. 

Geo stayed silence in thought for a while. "I really want to." 

I nodded, not knowing how to reply. Is the TLG tour itself safe? Should it even go on? I've been looking forward for this for ages, spending days in a bus with Jack, Mario, Geo and...

Oh. 

"It seems wrong to carry it on." I thought out loud, "Ariel's just died, we should pay her some respect."

Geo nodded as his sad eyes looked down. "I was looking forward for this for ages." He said sadly, "but it would be wrong to do so." 

I nodded and then walked to Geo so I could hug him. He rested his chin on my head and let out a sniff which sounded as though he was crying. I didn't say anything, I simply stayed hugging him for what seemed like ages. 

It just seems weird how ever since I started dating Geo so much drama has happened in my life. And now the drama  has just taken a new level. Is this relationship worth it, or is us staying friends a better option...

I wont be able to upload until the 10th :( Sorry guys, long story why. I will try my best to upload some more chapters today and MAYBE tomorrow if I have the chance. Please don't leave this story though <333