Chapter 49

Me, Mario and Ariel were walking down Ariel's street, on our way to her house. They were both talking but I wasn't saying a word. I just couldn't. I didn't have the energy to, nor the happiness. 

"Omggg Lucy!" I heard someone scream. I turned around blankly, but then smiled when I saw an adorable fan. She ran up to me and hugged me which made me stumble backwards.

"I love you so much!" She cried as she carried on hugging me.

"I love you too." I whispered, closing my eyes and rubbing her back as I felt tears trickle down my cheeks.

She then let go and we both looked at each other with bloodshot eyes.

"Why are you crying?" She giggled, wiping away tears.

I didn't reply. I just laughed and also wiped away tears coming from my eyes. 

"It's not Geo, is it..?"

"We should go.." Mario whispered, trying to tug me away. But I yanked my arm away from his strong gasp. 

"Go on without me if you have to go to Ariel's so urgently." I said, a hint of bitterness in my voice. 

"Let's just go." Ariel whispered to Mario. They then both went, leaving me with the girl.

"Geo loves you a lot." The girl said to me as she sat down on a small brick wall behind her. I did the same and stared at the floor. "I heard what you said about Geo on stage but I think you've got the wrong idea. People make mistakes, and I know it's hard to forgive. Sometimes forgiving isn't always the right thing to do as well, but just remember that he loves you."

I stared at her in complete shock. She looks so young yet she's so incredibly wise for her age.

"I love him too." I sighed.

"Go to him." The girl demanded, "go to him and tell him."

Now her advice was just turning into nonsense. I stood up and grabbed my backpack which I had put on the floor. She asked to take a quick selfie and we did. I knew that this picture was going to go viral because I was crying and people will know that it's because of Geo, but I didn't care. Me and Geo's problems aren't even secrets anymore. Everyone knows.

"Bye Lucy!" The girl yelled after she crossed the road. I smiled at her and waved, and then made my way to Ariel's.

I couldn't help but stop walking when I reached the area where me and Geo first kissed. I stood there for a while and closed my eyes as I remembered staring into his bright green eyes and looking at him give me a genuine smile. They were the good times..

I quickly opened my eyes and walked away when I realised how stupid I must look. 

"I'm fine." I told myself, forcing a smile.

Heartbroken, but fine..

Sorry that this is kinda short, I have so much homework to do before tomorrow :(